Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
So this doesn't count to like plot reseting and town reseting or letting a villager go, so mine is:

In my oldest town I decided to put bushes all over my town so I bought all these bushes spent wayyy to much money put them all in and watched them grow and when they fully grew, I hated them and I took them all out. I regret it now bcuz I probably coudlve made it work.

so what is your regretful decision you made:

I don't plot reset so I regret in my old town where I placed my campsite before getting all my dreamies. Maple moved in RIGHT in front of my campsite. Like, RIGHT in front of it! I wanted her as my dreamie and didn't want to have to do the 16 villager cycle (this happened two years before the update) so I started over my town. The fact that Mint and Lolly (my other dreamies) ended up moving out too so I just gave up and restarted.

I don't regret starting over cause I like my new town too but if only I wasn't so stupid with not checking up on my villagers, I could have made my old town work. I'm making sure not to make the same mistake with this one.

In the town I just reset, I had a ton of flowers. They were everywhere, it was like doomsday brought to you by HGTV. It made the town feel so entirely cramped and it was just too many to get rid of which is part of the reason I ended up resetting. I also always second guess where I put my house and permanent PWP's, even though I always place them in convenient locations and in the end it's not really a huge deal. This time around I'm trying to take a natural approach to my towns, so hopefully it will be less stressful!

Building the police station all willy nilly and now I hate where it is. :( I've even considered hacking just to move it to a better spot. That's why I'm procrastinating building anything permanent in my second town.

I actually have the great fortune of not regretting anything major in this game. :)

Probably building the campsite near the train station (or just the thought of building it) in my first town

Maybe where my campsite is but I can totally make it work. So far, I'm actually loving the town and finally I don't need to reset a billion times. (I have a second copy sssshhh :p)

My first campsite in Cocoplum. It is right where you walk into town and it's absurd. I love when it has a camper in it, but when empty, it just looks like crap. But live and learn. Now I plot everything very carefully. I also plotted the Reset Center in the front as well, lol. I hide them now in tree circles and shrubbery. I have had a few very awful move-ins when I forgot to plot reset, but those are easy enough to fox now if you have that villager's amiibo card.

this seems familiar.. oh wait I made a thread like this too

anyways, mine was picking my town layout, its really bad and has no space for anything ;-;

Built the Roost in the worst place possible, completely forgetting that I wanted my town to resemble Lavender ztown from Pokemon (it's why I named it Lavender).
Should have been the lighthouse instead but sadly I haven't gotten yet even after a year of trying.

i regret where i put my police station but luckily it's not too bad. it just looks a little bit off and i could've put saplings or shoots around it but it's impossible since it's right between a cliff and a river. it also kind of blocks where you need to go. i also regret resetting my town before the update. i could have made a lot of bells.

My biggest regret is not looking properly at the maps Rover offers. This is my first time playing, and I was so excited I just didn't even bother to look at the landscape. I really hate where the river is, and it's super short :( but it's okay, there's a few things I really like, like the campground placement and the plaza.

I chose my permanent PWP + character house locations pretty poorly. It's so hard for me to choose a spot to begin with, I *hate* knowing 6 months later I'll wish I'd plotted them differently.. I hold of on placing them as long as possible so I can try to find spots that really work, but I'm a visual person so I need to see my options properly before I can choose lol.

Upgrading Mayor Athelwyn's bedroom to the largest size. I don't need a dance floor! I just need a place to sleep. Now nothing I do looks exactly right.
(I'm not combining it into multiple rooms, either, because my house already has a living room, bathroom, kitchen, library, and formal sitting room.)

Placing the campground at the bottom of the map. At the time I wanted it there because we camp near or on the beach all the time. Found out that cedars don't grow there and was sad.

Back