Do you still watch cartoons?

I am literally right now watching Spongebob Squarepants, apart from that I am a huge fan of Shin Chan (specially the films) and a lot of other cartoons, including the Simpsons, American Dad, Rick and Morty, Bob's burguer's... even though they are not directed to children hahaha

If Rick and Morty counts then yes, I do still watch cartoons. Adult cartoons. In general though, I still watch cartoons. I don't feel like cartoons have an age limit and I believe anyone can watch them, given their age. Unless you're watching cartoons from a channel aimed at a specific target audience like babies or toddlers. I'll still watch and enjoy them, if they happen to be on the TV. :rolleyes:

The cartoons i used to watch are embarrassing and NO ONE will see them
I dont watch cartoons very much anymore, not anime either. Home movies is good tho.

Last edited:
Mostly yes but not at will

Kinda forced to with my sister's brats

Stupid cartoons these days for kids

I don't really watch cartoons unless King of the Hill counts. In which case, yes, I watch cartoons most of the time I watch TV lol

I also like to watch older episodes of Spongebob because they defined my childhood :p

American cartoons, not too much nowadays. It's mainly because I don't have cable TV and you generally can't watch much cartoons for free streaming.

I watch a ton of anime though.

I lovee watching cartoons like ANIMANIACS SpongeBob season 123 10 fosters home F.I.F courage it still sometimes scares me lol flap jack my new time favorite regular show so glad I got into it after all seasons are on Hulu! Phiniues and Ferb a classic! Gravity falls Hah y 7? More like Teen / pg13 I mean weirdmagendin was.
. Weird .. and countless others I need to watch ALL THE GOOD CARTOONS

Yeah I do too!
I still watch the old classics like Top Cat, Scooby Doo and The Flinstones.
Love The Simpsons too but I prefer the earlier series.

Not really, unless there are some golden oldie on the TV. Modern stuff are most of the time too "conscious" and PC so it takes away the humor of it most of the time.

I like animated films (Disney/Pixar/Illumination), American Dad, and occasionally re-watch Futurama.

The sort of stuff that might appear on Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon/Disney Channel etc though no. I did watch The Cramp Twins until I was like 17-18 though. :p

Yes I shamelessly like cartoons better than most real-life stuff. Not that I have time to watch anything much anymore :p

It depends if it was something I watched as a kid. (Old series of spongebob, the classic tom & jerry) Raerly new cartoons, although gravity falls and the amazing world of gum ball have humour for everyone.

I watch more animated TV shows than live-action. (I'm watching Archer as I type this.) There isn't any particular reason but I do think animation does have some story-telling advantages over live-action. I've watched all of Bojack Horseman twice now and so much of the humor and how the show tackles deeper things would be lost if it wasn't animated/full of anthropomorphic characters.

I love cartoons they're really easy to watch and digest. There's a good amount of variety of genres to watch as well. Plus cartoons are fomatred to usually 25 mins an episode which is really good for binging. Some of my favorites are Family Guy, South Park, Futurama, Adventure Time, Scooby Doo (many series are great but I think Mystery Inc. is probably my fav cause of the overarching storyline), and some older Pokemon stuff.

I used to but now, ahhhh our cable doesn't have cartoon channels anymore (Cartoon Network, Disney, Nickelodeon)... because I took our old cable for granted, we don't watch much TV anymore so they decided to just change our old cable to the new one without monthly dues and now it doesn't have the many channels anymore... I already miss watching cartoons tbh, just reminds me that I am not a kid anymore and it actually hurts me a bit, I get quite emotional tbh ; A;

no. about a year or two ago i was always watching spongebob with my dad and little sister, before that as a kid i always was watching childrens channels (treehouse, disney junior) and kids movies. Now i never watch tv unless theres a cool new movie out

Absolutely.
I'm about to start watching Over the Garden Wall - it seems like a great show to get me in the autumnal mood *hums*

Other favorites are Avatar, Steven Universe, and yes, My Little Pony. No shame :3

Back