Do you still watch cartoons?

I don't really watch a lot of TV in general but I'm rewatching Daria atm because it's one of my favourite shows

Yes! Both western and eastern cartoons! I love watching animation. ^-^

I read more comics than I watch now cartoons. I'm slowly going through my unread graphic novel collection.

My life wouldn't be complete without animation! I don't care how old I get, I will always adore cartoons.

A true connoisseur of the hand crafted motion picture does not simply 'watch' the cartoon, they 'experience' them.

*swirls whisky*

i really like mighty magisword right now :cool: and pokemon. those are the only cartoons im watching right now but ive seen tons i love cartoons.

oh yeah of course! No matter how old i get, i don't think a person is ever too old for that form of entertainment ^~^

Yes, yes and yes!
The last that I saw was brilliant! Sing, a cartoon about singing competition between animals.
And I like what do Disney and Nickelodeon studios. Star vs. Force of Evil, Trollhunters, Loud Family...

I do, I own all my favorite cartoons on DVD like Rugrats, Flintstones, Rocko's modern life, Scooby Doo, the list goes on and on.

Heck yes. I'm 22 and I love cartoons! Especially ones that bring back my childhood nostalgia. Good ones lately for me have been Miraculous Ladybug, Voltron (the Netflix one), Samurai Jack, The Amazing World of Gumball,, and others I can't think of right now.

i dont, at all. even if someone in the room is playing it on tv i dont watch since ialways have my phone and things i can do besides watch lol

Yes I still love to watch cartoons. At like 3AM on certain channels you can catch some good ones.

Back