Do you still watch cartoons?

That's all I watch, I generally hate any life action things, though there are still many exceptions of great live acted things.

yep. and with a 5mo old I have even more of an excuse.

but I like them too and I'm not even ashamed lol.

Yea, I watch all kinds. Spongebob, Family Guy if that counts. And Gravity falls is one of my favorite shows ever

Hello I'm 20 years old and to answer your question ofc! Not just the old cartoons either! I also watch a few modern cartoons like Regular Show, Gravity Falls, We Bare Bears, and hopefully plan to get to Steven's Universe and Wonder Over Yonder someday! I don't care if I'm an adult, cartoons have always entertained me and still does.

Definitely. For one, there's loads of adult cartoons - I really love Bojack Horseman for example. It's very clever and unexpectedly deep. But I also still love watching Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents, I loved them as a kid cause they were colorful and goofy but I found I enjoy them even more now cause there are so many jokes geared towards adults, which I naturally just didn't get as a kid.

Yep. Both old and new ones. There are some I want to stay away from, though.

I know a lot of people on this site have mixed opinions on this but I love Steven Universe. It's just so lighthearted and happy, it's the ultimate feel-good show. I've also been wanting to watch Adventure Time. I've seen some episodes but not many. My brother and I used to watch Regular Show and we really liked it, that's another one I'd like to get back into. Oh and I just watched all of Futurama and that was fantastic of course.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definitely. For one, there's loads of adult cartoons - I really love Bojack Horseman for example. It's very clever and unexpectedly deep. But I also still love watching Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents, I loved them as a kid cause they were colorful and goofy but I found I enjoy them even more now cause there are so many jokes geared towards adults, which I naturally just didn't get as a kid.

Yes! I love rewatching shows from my childhood. For example as a kid I never grasped how funny the Power Puff Girls was--especially "THE CITY OF TOWNSVILLE" lol

Last edited:
I haven't been keeping up that well with media as a whole, but as I'm trying to get back into it, definitely gonna watch mostly cartoons.

Back