Guess who's a dumb-dumb who forgot she had 8 villagers?

Shydragon

Unabashedly Shy Kid
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5905-5512-3899
I've been playing off and on for a while, always starting up my town as my mayor (since my mayor is the only one I really care to get stuff for right now) with no issues. Until now.

Poncho moved out a while ago, and that left me with 8 villagers. Unfortunately, my silly brain did not make the connection between having 8 villagers and getting random move ins. So, I keep playing only as my mayor, and it finally happened. Disaster struck.

RGX4I6Y.jpg

There was space all around town. Tons of potential spaces for houses, and this stupid n̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ doe destroys my garden. This g̶o̶a̶t̶ mouse has gotta go. Soon. Count your days Penelope.

Miraculously, she didn't hit any of the black lilies, but still. That's a public park! You can't just drop your house down in the middle of a community garden!

Edit: Wait Penelope is a mouse not a goat. I guess I was mixing her up with Pashmina.

Last edited:
She's a mouse not a goat! But yeah I hate when that happened, I was busy blocking off everywhere in my town to move someone in and a rando plotted and knocked out my "spooky" trees and black flowers, thankfully I have a lot of extras but it still really pissed me off >:[

Awhhhhh rip >.<

Once Tex plopped his house right next to my town hall, destroying bushes, clovers, cedars, pink roses, red carnations, AND pink lillies. He finally moved out a while ago and I restored the place to its original condition

And because of that point I decided to go with orange, black and white flowers, which aren't special or have a special meaning to me and because of that I also decided to cancel my paths and go with a natural town. Then I'm not sad or angry if something like that happens.

Well, there is one upside to this situation. Penelope has a sweets player. Since I've got a no TT town, I won't be getting the sweets set in the store for several months, but if I can get that sweets player from her, I won't have to wait!

Ha I like your attitude, good luck with getting that sweets player!
I know that feeling, though. Hazel has the worst rep in my towns for plotting on my perfect fruit trees. Just let me love you without ruining the greenery.

Penelope isn't that bad. *cough* Bettina *cough*
Anyway, what's good is that she didn't mess up any if your hybrids, I say just kick her the hell out, but it isn't all THAT bad...
And yes, Penelope's a mouse.

Back