Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (44) +
...Gosh that's a strange title

Hello!
I have finally been able to finish the PWP's and path layout for the first fifth of my map, and as such I'm now hoping to finish landscaping it. But I lack the supplies. Which is where I'm hoping you can help me!

I'm looking to buy saplings, cedar saplings, and purple pansies (because they just don't want to grow in my town!). For the feathers I only need about 15 more, and after that I won't be buying anymore. I can buy with TBT or in game bells, whatever you prefer.

I would also like if you could deliver to me (need 100 visitors as well), but if you want me to pick please say so.

Last edited:
I have pink and white feather you can take for free. I also have around 19 sapling as well. They are 1 tbt each.

Last edited:
I have feathers of various colors littering the ground that I would like to get rid of ="D After I take a rather pressing exam, might I give them to you?

I would be happy to take them! Let me know when you are ready to get of them.

Also good luck on the exam!
----

I'm ready now :D
Let me open the gate and I'll pay you once you reach Novis.

Last edited:
Turns out I'm not eligible for the exam ;___;

I'm more than happy to deliver my town is an absolute mess lol.

The top part of my town is too, and unfortunately that is where my train station is XD

Sucks you can't do the exam though. Let me know when you are ready though.

I have 16 purple pansies you can have. But can you pick them up? I don't have the space right now to bring them.

I would love to have your pansies, is 16 TBT for them okay?
And it's fine to pick up I'll get my secondary character Neptune to get them instead of my mayor.

Last edited:
No payment necessary. You can have them for free. I will also see if I have some saplings for you. I will add you now and open my gate.

I'm apparently having connection issues at the moment, is it okay if we try again later on?
If not I understand.

I'm resetting my internet. Comcast don't like me and my internet usage in my house :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back