• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

×∆ Delta's Art Gallery ∆× (Requests/Art Trades: OPEN)

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
★ ~~~~~ DELT∆'S ∆RT G∆LLERY ~~~~~ ★

Hi! The name's Crystal, and this is my little art gallery! Art is my passion in life, and I've been drawing since 2003! As of today, that's 14 years! I'm always improving and learning new techniques to better myself! Hopefully my art can give you inspiration to never give up on your favorite hobbies ♥​

I'm primarily a traditional artist. I've just started with digital art back in January 2016, so I'm still a bit of a Novice there.

Here are some examples of my art!
Anime + Villager Doodles - I've just started villager doodles a few months ago, so my skills there vary. The anime stuff is what I normally draw.
My Original Characters <- This is what I normally draw. The style seen in here is my primary style.
^∆LSO: feel free to draw my OCs, too! ♥ I really don't mind at all! ^?^

Villager Requests: Fauna
Lolly, Drago, and Bob
Maddie, Erik, and one of Pinkcotton's OCs

You can also follow me on Instagram! I'm deltafantasia there. ★

Art Requests are OPEN! ∆
Art Trades are OPEN! ∆

(Also small question! If I were to open up a shop here, how much do you think my art would be in TBT? Be honest! I don't want to overvalue or undervalue my art! The shop thing may or may not happen! I'm just curious if anything.)
(...Even though they're mostly sketches. My coloring medium is Crayola Colored Pencils(I have 50!) so it's not as professional as say.. Copic markers.. They're pretty expensive.. So I'm stuck with my pencils for now.)

Last edited:
Nice art, SunsetDelta! c:

Last edited:
Last edited:
omg your art looks great! by any chance could you draw either one of these? http://imgur.com/a/7dkyp (their eyes are blue) and http://imgur.com/a/6IEGz (hair is in a ponytail) and http://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=194762&d=1487980061 (her hair is in a ponytail in this one too) by any chance would I offer between 65-85tbt?

Thanks again and keep up the amazing work with your art! ^.^

Hi! Thanks for the kind words! ♥
I'll get started on one of them very soon! ☆

Your art is so amazing, anything I've done doesn't amount to how much I love your art omg! It would be amazing if you would decide to draw any of my oc's? Can we do a art trade?
Species: Human.
References: : left to right : kashino, kaname, anju, chezca (all male)
: left to right to down: mami, asuka, kanae, ayane (all female)
extra ref of asuka:
I have extra references of Mami, Ayane, Asuka, Kashino, and Kaname. PM for extra references (only if needed).

Your art is so amazing, anything I've done doesn't amount to how much I love your art omg! It would be amazing if you would decide to draw any of my oc's? Can we do a art trade?
Species: Human.
References: : left to right : kashino, kaname, anju, chezca (all male)
: left to right to down: mami, asuka, kanae, ayane (all female)
extra ref of asuka:
I have extra references of Mami, Ayane, Asuka, Kashino, and Kaname. PM for extra references (only if needed).

Oh, hi there! Thanks for the compliment, and sure, we can do an art trade!
(As for my OCs, you can draw any one of them. Their references and stuff are in the original characters link)

(Also, I really like your art! Keep up the good work! ★)

Back