Your first cub villager!

Oh I honestly don't remember but to take a guess probably Olive back in the gamecube version. I didn't meet Bluebear/Cheri/Maple till New Leaf.

I don't remember if I had any back in WW, but Tammy was one of my starting villagers in New Leaf!

Pekoe back in City Folk, despite I played the GameCube version first.

My first was Tammy. I only had her for a very short time, but I did like having her around!

I only remember my first bear cub in New Leaf. It was Vladimir, and it was love a first sight. I still have him in my town after playing for over three years.

I definitely can't remember my very first one ever, but my first for New Leaf was actually Stitches! He was a starter in my town all the way back in 2013. I had no idea he was going to end up extremely popular, I gave him to someone who wanted him and I remember her being so happy she said she cried. ; w;

I had Poncho in Wild World as well. In New Leaf, it would be Bluebear, who is still living in Feldspar.

I think my first cub in New Leaf was Tammy or Maple. I just want Vladimir! Stitches just lives in my town and I don't want him anymore, ughh. Tammy was one of my first villagers and Maple went to my town by Streetpass.

My first bear cub was Cheri in New Leaf and I've had her ever since I started playing.

My first cub villager in NL was Pekoe. Sadly she moved away before I could do anything ;-; then Stitches came. I still have him :)

Back