• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your first cub villager!

maple! she was OK but i would have preferred cheri she is so adorbs

I definitely can't remember my very first one ever, but my first for New Leaf was actually Stitches! He was a starter in my town all the way back in 2013. I had no idea he was going to end up extremely popular, I gave him to someone who wanted him and I remember her being so happy she said she cried. ; w;

My first cub was Stitches too, and my story is similar! I scanned him in with a card so I could give him to an online friend who really wanted him. She was super stoked, it was well worth it.

My next was June; I scanned her in too, but I've kept her. She's such a lil sweetheart <3

Pekoe- she was one of my dreamies. Hadn't had a cub before her. She's adorable enough. Not sure normals do much for me.

Last edited:
Cheri :) Love having her in my town shes easily one of my favorites

Kody! He was one of my original villagers, i still have him, but i'll let him move out when he wants to.

I had Bluebear back in my second town in the GCN version. Now I have Maple, who I randomly got from the campsite! <3 That saved me from having to shell out for her amiibo (like I did for most of my other dreamies, haha).

I honestly don't quite remember, but I do remember Stitches being in my Wild World town. Sadly, my memory is gone from the days I've played Wild World, since now I'm hooked to Animal Crossing New Leaf.

I think I had Maple once upon a time, but the first cub I can remember getting was... or well, is Marty!
I got him very recently in my town and he is such a delight
... false. I had Stitches when I reset my town, but I sold him the exact same day LOL. I keep forgetting I had him

Last edited:
I don't really remember having any cubs in previous games, but in new leaf Pekoe, she lived in my first new leaf town!

I had Bluebear in Wild World and then got Maple as my first cub in New Leaf. (Now I've got June and Bluebear again, too!)

I believe my first cub villager ever was Stitches in Wild World. It was so long ago though, so I can't really remember for sure. In New Leaf, my first cub villagers were Vladimir and Poncho.

My first cub villager was Bluebear back in City Folk. She was one of my starters.

I think she was my first cub villager in New Leaf too, but I can't remember.

Back