• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway ✿~Huge Spring Giveaway-- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congrats to harm0niii!

lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
Feedback
100% (154) +
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Unfortunately I've just sent my 3DS to Nintendo to get fixed and I don't know how long it'll be before I get it back, but this giveaway is still happening! Pinkcotton and I will get in touch with the winner sometime Saturday!
flower image.gif
Welcome to our Giveaway!​
Happy spring, TBT! To welcome spring in both real life and in-game, user pinkcotton and I are collaborating to bring all the lovely members of this forum a giant giveaway! One lucky winner will take all in this fantastic giveaway-- all you have to do is read the rules and follow the directions for entering, and you'll be all set! (A list of prizes is located beneath the rules section!)

flower image.gif

Rules!

✿To enter, please write "enter me" in a reply to this post.
✿You can enter once per day. Any extra entries are 2 TBT each.
✿If you're buying extra entries, please send TBT to me. (Be sure to let me know how many you're buying.)
✿Entries will be put into a random number generator and a winner will be drawn on April 1, 2017.
✿Don't forget that you get one free entry per day, so come here often! We only ask that you don't spam the thread.
✿Any disrespect towards the hosts or contestants will result in all your entries being removed.
✿If you have any questions, please PM/VM pinkcotton or me!
✿Once the winner is drawn, they have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is picked!
✿To show that you've read the rules, please write "carnation" in your entry post!

flower image.gif

Prizes!

One lucky winner will take all of the following...
✿Cinnamoroll Set
✿Kiki & Lala Set
✿Sloppy Set
✿Fueki Set
✿25 Welcome amiibo items of choice
✿Gold tool set
✿20 blue roses
✿20 gold roses
✿10 of all the other hybrids
✿15 clovers
✿15 cedar saplings
✿25 random bush starts
✿10 million IGB
✿And a few surprise items!

Just for fun, the person who writes post #100 on this thread will win a random Sanrio set, and #200 will get a free drawing of their mayor from me~!

If this thread has fallen to the second page/bottom of the first, and it's been at least 4 hours since the last post, you can bump it up for another free entry~

flower image.gif

Entries!

None anymore! Thanks for participating! ^-^

Good luck to everyone, and happy spring!

flower image.gif

Last edited:
Enter me! <3 carnation

Last edited:
Please enter me! What in carnation.

Enter me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone else just love carnations :)

Entering c: you guys are awesome! ♡

Wot in carnation (I can promise you I will make this a meme)

remember guys 100th post gets a free set keep posting I WANT A FREE SET

This is very kind and generous so please enter me. :)

I wish carnations had more colors tbh!

Back