Giveaway ✿~Huge Spring Giveaway-- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congrats to harm0niii!

I would like to enter. That is a great set of prizes, especially considering the Sanrio cards are so hard to get for a even a remotely reasonable price.

Carnation

Just FYI, I have to ask to minimize/get rid of the "Chatting in this thread is allowed! Let's keep it alive for as long as possible!" otherwise this thread will have to be moved to The Basement. Giveaway threads that allow users to enter by "posting as many times as you want" or encourage general chitchat belong in The Basement where the more relaxed discussion rules exist. Whilst we encourage giveaways, we also encourage and appreciate quality posts, and time and time again we've seen "spam chat giveaways" be derailed and amount to almost nothing. Thanks :)

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know.

You two, lj4702 and pinkcotton are soooo sweet to do this that I am sending you a carnation ... lol ... no, I am really sending you a pink carnation (Collectible type) ... you can keep it or gift it or do what you like ... sending it to you, lj4702 because the thread is under your name, but I really love pinkcotton too!!
❤❤❤

You two, lj4702 and pinkcotton are soooo sweet to do this that I am sending you a carnation ... lol ... no, I am really sending you a pink carnation (Collectible type) ... you can keep it or gift it or do what you like ... sending it to you, lj4702 because the thread is under your name, but I really love pinkcotton too!!
❤❤❤

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. You're too sweet! <3

❤❤❤

Aww thanks for the kind words Penn! ♡ I love you too! ^_^

Back