Dab right or dab left?

but they look exactly the same in animal crossing..;;;;

latest

latest

The only time I dab is if I am sneezing into my arm.

I never understood dabbing... It just looks like someone is covering a sneeze with their arm. If that's the case, I must be dabbing a lot.

Thank you for all of your responses and your constructive criticism of a way of life for many--albeit not me, admittedly.
I would like to clarify that dabbing is not solely a white teen's burden. It can be--and has been--extended to everyone, and may be called an American way of relationship building. Providing common ground for the American teenage populace, an instant bond is formed upon observing a common dabber doing what he or she may do best socially: dabbing. This promotes social interaction and makes those that do it less socially awkward. A survey taken of my school states that those that dab are also observed to be more satisfied with their lives and aspirations up to that point and are less likely to be depressed.

what the **** am i doing
i never dab guys it's okay this thread is a giant joke

I guess this is an indication that I'm getting older, but I have no clue what in the world this topic is even about.

Thank you for all of your responses and your constructive criticism of a way of life for many--albeit not me, admittedly.
I would like to clarify that dabbing is not solely a white teen's burden. It can be--and has been--extended to everyone, and may be called an American way of relationship building. Providing common ground for the American teenage populace, an instant bond is formed upon observing a common dabber doing what he or she may do best socially: dabbing. This promotes social interaction and makes those that do it less socially awkward. A survey taken of my school states that those that dab are also observed to be more satisfied with their lives and aspirations up to that point and are less likely to be depressed.

what the **** am i doing
i never dab guys it's okay this thread is a giant joke

i think dabbing makes one more socially awkward and more likely to be avoided :)

nice joke

Dabbing is a cringey white kid thing for sure. They think it is cool because a ton of crappy youtubers do it, but it really isn't. Like all memes that water down to elementary school children, they are already dead and done.

I think you do you. Dab. Don't. It all good. At least it's not grinding or whatever it's called. I think dabbing is cute but I've never actually seen anyone IRL do it. XD

Back