• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dab right or dab left?

Blu Rose

wOW
Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Rose
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
White Lily
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
ど
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Ancient Lantern
A series on American teen culture
this may belong in the basement

My siblings and I were having a very intelligent conversation about which way the dab is correctly done. My stepsisters and I say that dabbing with hands to the left is correct. My biological siblings say dabbing with hands to the right is correct. Obviously, one group is wrong.
We have set up a poll. We feel that strawpoll is the best medium to gauge correctness (obviously).

Dabbing left is the obviously correct way.

Note that it is not decided by some hand-dominance. There are left- and right-handed people represented in both parties.

Dabbing is and always will be cringy. Never saw the appeal.

Last edited:
right for sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean the elbow that goes up is the right arm if that makes sense

Dab at a downward angle, get to an area of land around 6ft below ground, call a friend/relative who owns a plow, tell them to come to your location, make sure you've left 6ft of earth for them, tell them to plow the earth into the hole... And volia! You've accomplished your life's purpose.

Despite what other people think, I actually liked dabbing because it was kinda like an inside joke that you could hint at with total strangers. I remember being on a rollercoaster, waiting to take off and some little kid dabbed at me so I dabbed back and it made him smile so wide. It was awesome!

Anyways, I normally dab to the right due to the comfort but I think either are correct.

This might be the whitest thread I've ever walked into and I've been in every single one of the Trump threads

See, the correct way to dab is to keep your arms in your pockets, walk into your room, sit in the corner, then think about your life.

Right

don't let the others discourage you
be yourself and dab whatever direction your heart desires
however, I am right handed and find myself tucking my head into my left elbow for this. Throwing my right hand without caution, into the wind. Dab on em
Dab.jpg

Last edited:
No matter how many times people convince me to do it, I never will. I can't believe my mom actually dabbed.

This might be the whitest thread I've ever walked into and I've been in every single one of the Trump threads

What does dabbing have to do with being white?

What does Trump have to do with being white?

Back