• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies, a little change of plans... Can i get Bianca for 30 TBT instead of Julian please?

Last edited:
do you have flurry?? would i be able to take her?? will give 50tbt for her (idk what tier she is but idm)

lovely thank you so much ~ i added your fc in the sidebar and will send tbt now

Hi! I'd like Ursula please. She's in Tier 5, so that'll be 30 TBT if I'm not mistaken.

Do you have sylvana by any chance? I haven't played acnl since the update, so I don't know what tier she is! ;-; Thank you in advance T O T!

Do you have sylvana by any chance? I haven't played acnl since the update, so I don't know what tier she is! ;-; Thank you in advance T O T!

I do have her - I just checked, shes tier 2 so 40tbt. If that's ok with you I can have her ready in about 10 minutes :)

I do have her - I just checked, shes tier 2 so 40tbt. If that's ok with you I can have her ready in about 10 minutes :)

that'd be perfect thank you! Should i pay you in advance? ; o ; i havent been on the bell tree forums for a couple months too ah im sorry if im really slow ;-;'

i think i just transferred the bells to you! lmk if it went through since im still trying to figure everything out again T T; sorry about this ahhhh

No worries! I got the bells,thank you. Sylvana is in boxes, I will open my gate as soon as you add my fc. :)

No worries! I got the bells,thank you. Sylvana is in boxes, I will open my gate as soon as you add my fc. :)

i just added you! thank you so much ahh ;-; I'll be on my way as Ami from Konpeito!

Sorry again ah im so slow T _ T;

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's the town name again? ;-;' in the list there's Rainbow and Flower? but I'm not sure if that's your town T T;?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much!! ; o ;

i just added you! thank you so much ahh ;-; I'll be on my way as Ami from Konpeito!

Sorry again ah im so slow T _ T;

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's the town name again? ;-;' in the list there's Rainbow and Flower? but I'm not sure if that's your town T T;?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much!! ; o ;

Thank you ^^

Hello, can i get Shep for 30 TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back