• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was closed last night when you guys posted. If you still want/need them I'll be more than happy to help. ��

Hi, could I please get Peanut? Obviously I'd like all the dreamies in my sig but I'm not sure I could afford that unless you take IGB :)

Hi, could I please get Peanut? Obviously I'd like all the dreamies in my sig but I'm not sure I could afford that unless you take IGB :)

Sure, I can have peanut ready in 5-10 minutes! I don't take IGB, but maybe if you had some hybrids ( blue roses, purple tulips? ) I could make a trade of equal value.

Yes please! I can send the 40 tbt now, I'll be available for the next few hours or so :)

Wow, I went to have dinner and came back and you were ready! I only have one orange flower of some sort in my village atm, despite my massive hybrid farm on the beach. I can pay 30TBT anyway, it's not an issue, just IGB are easier to earn for the rest. Sorry for the late response!

Wow, I went to have dinner and came back and you were ready! I only have one orange flower of some sort in my village atm, despite my massive hybrid farm on the beach. I can pay 30TBT anyway, it's not an issue, just IGB are easier to earn for the rest. Sorry for the late response!

TBT is my preferred payment, it gives me the freedom to buy what I want (like hybrids) - yup, I'm generally pretty quick getting villagers out. It'll be just a minute to put her in boxes for you. :)

Hey!

Could I get Tammy please? ^u^
she's tier 4, so that's 30 TBT, yes?

Hey!

Could I get Tammy please? ^u^
she's tier 4, so that's 30 TBT, yes?

Yes, that's right. I'll get to work on her as soon as Peanut is picked up :blush:
It'll take me 5-10 minutes to get her ready.

RosyKat - my gate is open now, ty for adding me. :)

Yes, that's right. I'll get to work on her as soon as Peanut is picked up :blush:
It'll take me 5-10 minutes to get her ready.

RosyKat - my gate is open now, ty for adding me. :)

thanks so much! I'll send the tbt right away! ^^
I'll keep an eye on the thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back