• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Could I possibly get another villager after him? Julian?
If not just Beau is fine :)

Last edited:
Sent 100

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coming. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

One second. Got a new system gotta turn parental controls off lol some reason it's on Be right there

I have to tt and get Beau in a good spot. It won't take long. Then I'll be able to get Julian:)

Alright. Ready when you are. I risked it and didn't plot reset. Omg he almost moved in front of my house. That would be a disaster

Alright. Ready when you are. I risked it and didn't plot reset. Omg he almost moved in front of my house. That would be a disaster

LOL these buggers love plotting next to character houses! Julian is ready & gates open :)

Never mind, thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Oops, forgot to add the pricing! Based on your post I guess that's 30 TBT since she's in Tier 4

Hello there, may I get Bam when you have time? :3

I have the 30 TBT ready for you

Last edited:
Ah, nm about Tasha but there are some other villagers I want so I'll keep an eye on this thread ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back