• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please request Monique in exchange for 10 black roses? :) If you're not still in need of those I'll pay in TBT, no problem!

If you still here i want to request Zucker please.

Hi, Im desparetly looking for Muffy and Koko, do you perhaps have them as cards ? I dont know, if its only one Villager per person, If thats the case it would be really nice if you could get Muffy. Im paying with TBT, I dont have black roses sadly qwq

Hi, Im desparetly looking for Muffy and Koko, do you perhaps have them as cards ? I dont know, if its only one Villager per person, If thats the case it would be really nice if you could get Muffy. Im paying with TBT, I dont have black roses sadly qwq

I don't have either of their cards :( I'm getting Muffy in a trade, but idk when that'll arrive

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, thanks.

I sent you a VM - Zucker is ready and my gate is open :)

Can you PM me when Zucker is ready please, so i don't make you wait and i can pick him soon as possible.

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure if you saw my previous post but can I request Hamlet?

Sorry - I did see it but was hoping everyone would come back since I was dumb and bumped it last night when I wasn't ready lol

Sadly, I don't have Hamlet. Sorry about that :(

Sorry - I did see it but was hoping everyone would come back since I was dumb and bumped it last night when I wasn't ready lol

Sadly, I don't have Hamlet. Sorry about that :(

That's okay! Do you have Molly perhaps?

Uhm okay well once she arrives It would be great If I could get her for my Town ( If its not a bother for you, could you PM me once you have her ?) While youre still waiting for her to arrive, do you have any of these: flurry, fang, Kyle, Shep, skye or julian.
Sorry for my bad english btw XD

Could I request Phoebe?

Sure :) I'll work on it asap, if you have time!

That's okay! Do you have Molly perhaps?

I do have Molly.

Uhm okay well once she arrives It would be great If I could get her for my Town ( If its not a bother for you, could you PM me once you have her ?) While youre still waiting for her to arrive, do you have any of these: flurry, fang, Kyle, Shep, skye or julian.
Sorry for my bad english btw XD

It's np :) I have all of those cards. Also, earlier did you mean Coco or Kiki? Because I have Kiki.

Hello!
Could I request Mira? :eek:
Thanks! :D

Yup! I'll let you know when she's ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back