Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please request Monique in exchange for 10 black roses? :) If you're not still in need of those I'll pay in TBT, no problem!

If you still here i want to request Zucker please.

Hi, Im desparetly looking for Muffy and Koko, do you perhaps have them as cards ? I dont know, if its only one Villager per person, If thats the case it would be really nice if you could get Muffy. Im paying with TBT, I dont have black roses sadly qwq

Hi, Im desparetly looking for Muffy and Koko, do you perhaps have them as cards ? I dont know, if its only one Villager per person, If thats the case it would be really nice if you could get Muffy. Im paying with TBT, I dont have black roses sadly qwq

I don't have either of their cards :( I'm getting Muffy in a trade, but idk when that'll arrive

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, thanks.

I sent you a VM - Zucker is ready and my gate is open :)

Can you PM me when Zucker is ready please, so i don't make you wait and i can pick him soon as possible.

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure if you saw my previous post but can I request Hamlet?

Sorry - I did see it but was hoping everyone would come back since I was dumb and bumped it last night when I wasn't ready lol

Sadly, I don't have Hamlet. Sorry about that :(

Sorry - I did see it but was hoping everyone would come back since I was dumb and bumped it last night when I wasn't ready lol

Sadly, I don't have Hamlet. Sorry about that :(

That's okay! Do you have Molly perhaps?

Uhm okay well once she arrives It would be great If I could get her for my Town ( If its not a bother for you, could you PM me once you have her ?) While youre still waiting for her to arrive, do you have any of these: flurry, fang, Kyle, Shep, skye or julian.
Sorry for my bad english btw XD

Could I request Phoebe?

Sure :) I'll work on it asap, if you have time!

That's okay! Do you have Molly perhaps?

I do have Molly.

Uhm okay well once she arrives It would be great If I could get her for my Town ( If its not a bother for you, could you PM me once you have her ?) While youre still waiting for her to arrive, do you have any of these: flurry, fang, Kyle, Shep, skye or julian.
Sorry for my bad english btw XD

It's np :) I have all of those cards. Also, earlier did you mean Coco or Kiki? Because I have Kiki.

Hello!
Could I request Mira? :eek:
Thanks! :D

Yup! I'll let you know when she's ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back