Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the answer, Moonfish...just saw it. Still learning...

Last edited:
Added Leonardo, Jambette, Alli, Shari, Sterling, Chief, Henry, Nan, Agent S, Stinky, Rooney, Victoria, Lyman, Chadder, Boomer, Chrissy, Mott, Purrl, Gloria, Piper, Snooty to available villagers :)

Hey! I was wondering if I could buy Stitches?

Edit: I'm going to be offline for the night, is it ok if I get him tommorrow?

Last edited:
@Moonfish
I did comment the other day however I wasn't sure if you saw it ;u;
Just to confirm, I wouldn't be able to get Vivian or any of the Welcome Amiibo villagers from you right?
Regardless, I've just started 1 of 2 games and will definitely be interested in getting villagers from you ^^

@Moonfish
I did comment the other day however I wasn't sure if you saw it ;u;
Just to confirm, I wouldn't be able to get Vivian or any of the Welcome Amiibo villagers from you right?
Regardless, I've just started 1 of 2 games and will definitely be interested in getting villagers from you ^^

Hi, sorry I missed your post!

The welcome amiibo villagers can be adopted! Just not the ones that come from amiibo figures ( w. Link, epona, medli, Ganon, squid sisters, felyne ) or the Sanrio villagers.

@Moonfish It's totally okay! ;u;
Omg I didn't realise that was the case, thank you for letting me know! ;u;
Definitely going to come back when I've got my town picked out! ^^

Added Lopez, Sheldon, Cesar, Wendy, Sprinkle, Mitzi, Deirdre, Aurora, Annalise, Lobo to available villagers :)

Hi I'm new here lol, would absolutely love kiki, I'll pay 100 for her lol she is my fave next to bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back