• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, sorry for the delay! I have kabuki in boxes, Ive added you & will open when I see you added me :)

sorry, my internet went out. i've added you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my post hasn't showed up?

Hello, do you have any of these villagers? :D

Del
Willow
Snooty
Antonio
Coco

That would come to 110btb I believe. c:

Last edited:
Yes, I have all of them. :)

Edit - wait, I do not have Coco :( sorry!

Don't worry, I'll take Deirdre instead. c:
So the price is still 110btb then, I'm ready to adopt whenever you have them ready!!! Thank you. <3

I'll take Willow first if that's okay. c:

Last edited:
Don't worry, I'll take Deirdre instead. c:
So the price is still 110btb then, I'm ready to adopt whenever you have them ready!!! Thank you. <3

Do you a preference on who first? Otherwise I'll just work my way down the list :D

Hello, do you have any of the following villagers on hand?

Ankha
Merengue
Marshal
Lyman
Drago

Thanks in advance!

Awesome! If I could afford them all right now, I would get them all, but let's start with Ankha, and I'll keep you in mind in the future as I adopt my dreamies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you, btw.

Awesome! If I could afford them all right now, I would get them all, but let's start with Ankha, and I'll keep you in mind in the future as I adopt my dreamies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you, btw.

Great! Ankha is already in my town so as soon as willow is picked up I can get her ready for you :)

Great! Ankha is already in my town so as soon as willow is picked up I can get her ready for you :)

Awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, do I pay you before or after?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll just pay you now. lol

Cool, thanks. And I just paid you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the compliment about my character! lol And thanks for getting Ankha for me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now to plot reset. lol

Cool, thanks. And I just paid you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the compliment about my character! lol And thanks for getting Ankha for me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now to plot reset. lol
No problem :D wishing you a speedy plotting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back