• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm not late.
I am available now (for Stella) :)

I meant Coco ^^ Is there a Limit for how many you can get ? If no it would be really nice if I could get all of them + Muffy , of course Id request one Villager from time to time (so its fair), anyhow I would really like Kyle first or Flurry, for Kyle I would need to make place in my main Town, which I?ll imediantly start doing after I posted this. Also do you have a rough idea when muffy could arrive ? Sorry if Im writing to much <-<
edit: finally got muffy *-* <3 + I made room for Kyle c:
edit ?2: Im going to get kyle to xD could I get either Flurry or Julian pls :3

Last edited:
Whenever you have the time i'd like to request phoebe please! ;v;

HellO~ can i request for Tangy? I got 10 black flowers if you still need them otherwise i can do TbT

Can I request Erik? I will pay TBT, unless youre looking for orange or pink hybrids?

Actually,

nevermind. I will try to cycle 16 Villagers to get Stella back.
I really want her. So don't mind my message :D

Last edited:
I'm currently looking for Filbert, Static and Robin. If you happen to have any of them, could you please let me know? Thanks!

I apologize for not being available over the weekend. If anyone wants a villager could repost, I'd really appreciate it!

I'd also like to add that I've gotten a few more cards, including Pietro, Lucky and Muffy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back