• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have Slyvana the normal squrriel? If not do you have Kyle the smug wolf? (Im at work right now I'll be ready around 6:30 U.S EST so in about 4 hours)

Do you have Slyvana the normal squrriel? If not do you have Kyle the smug wolf? (Im at work right now I'll be ready around 6:30 U.S EST so in about 4 hours)

I have Sylvana, and I'm expecting to get Kyle from a trade today :)

Last edited:
Do you have stitches?

I would really like to get Apollo if you have him. OMG, my new town has 5 tiny animals!

Ok I got Alli to move out and I have a spot open for Slyvana! I'm ready to send the TBT whenever your ready :D

sorry to ask for two trades in the same day, but do you have Gabi or Dobie?

may i buy tia?

Sure, let me know when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have stitches?

Yes I do :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have Walker?

Yep, sure do :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would really like to get Apollo if you have him. OMG, my new town has 5 tiny animals!

Hey, I have Apollo!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I got Alli to move out and I have a spot open for Slyvana! I'm ready to send the TBT whenever your ready :D

Hi! Great, I'll need 5-10 minutes. Unfortunately Kyle didn't arrive today - maybe tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry to ask for two trades in the same day, but do you have Gabi or Dobie?

I have both!

`````````````````````````

Hey, I have Apollo!
`````````````````````````````

Thank you! I guess I have to wait now because someone is moving in tomorrow and possibly the next day. I'll let you know!

Thats ok about Kyle! I dont mind waiting uwu I'm just happy to be able to get the ferret bean

Sure, let me know when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I do :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, sure do :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I have Apollo!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Great, I'll need 5-10 minutes. Unfortunately Kyle didn't arrive today - maybe tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have both!

Great! I'll send the TBT, and I'll be ready once you are finished with the people above me!

sorry for the late reply, im available now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back