• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ^-^ ill list off all the villagers im looking for :]

Naomi, Kabuki, Genji, Pekoe, Chester, Gladys, Drago, Zucker, Mitzi, Rolf.

(if the Sanrio deer can be given to others via boxes im looking for her as well)

Also, I have some black roses in my 2nd town to trade, but I need all these villagers for my 3rd town XD I would prefer pm, I can respond much faster that way.

Hi ^-^ ill list off all the villagers im looking for :]

Naomi, Kabuki, Genji, Pekoe, Chester, Gladys, Drago, Zucker, Mitzi, Rolf.

(if the Sanrio deer can be given to others via boxes im looking for her as well)

Also, I have some black roses in my 2nd town to trade, but I need all these villagers for my 3rd town XD I would prefer pm, I can respond much faster that way.

Hi! I have all of those except Chester. Sadly,Sanrio villagers can't be adopted. :(

I'm not at home right now, so I can't access my cards. I'll be home in about 6 hours, if you'll be around then. :)

lol... waited and didn't see you online, guess we do this tomorrow? If your still available ill be on for a few more hours :3 If not, see you later ^-^

Hello there! I'm not sure when you're back however, do you possibly have Tipper? I'm going offline in 1 hour and a bit so...yeah.
Thank you.

Hi! I currently have 8 villagers in my town so I have 2 spots,I am also looking to cycle out Filbert. I am looking for Genji, but I am not sure if I have gone through enough villagers to get him again. I'm relatively new to the forum so I don't know how this works. If I cannot obtain Genji, I'd like Marina if possible :)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Cannon
Town Name: Redwood
FC: 1049-3395-1896
Items wanted: Tom
Offering: 20 BTB
Delivery or Pickup: I will pick him up! :D

Hiya, I recently restarted my town and thought getting a couple Dreamies in might be nice, I see you're closed currently but it won't hurt to leave a message lol. Do you by chance have Claude or Rosie? Thanks for the consideration :) nevermind found Claude :)

Last edited:
Could I Request Whitney ( the thing is I'm unsure if it's been sixteen villagers since she left )

Hello!

Could I request Mira? :eek:

Never Mind! :eek:

Last edited:
Do you have Dobie or Boris? I'd like to buy one of them please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back