• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the answer, Moonfish...just saw it. Still learning...

Last edited:
Added Leonardo, Jambette, Alli, Shari, Sterling, Chief, Henry, Nan, Agent S, Stinky, Rooney, Victoria, Lyman, Chadder, Boomer, Chrissy, Mott, Purrl, Gloria, Piper, Snooty to available villagers :)

Hey! I was wondering if I could buy Stitches?

Edit: I'm going to be offline for the night, is it ok if I get him tommorrow?

Last edited:
@Moonfish
I did comment the other day however I wasn't sure if you saw it ;u;
Just to confirm, I wouldn't be able to get Vivian or any of the Welcome Amiibo villagers from you right?
Regardless, I've just started 1 of 2 games and will definitely be interested in getting villagers from you ^^

@Moonfish
I did comment the other day however I wasn't sure if you saw it ;u;
Just to confirm, I wouldn't be able to get Vivian or any of the Welcome Amiibo villagers from you right?
Regardless, I've just started 1 of 2 games and will definitely be interested in getting villagers from you ^^

Hi, sorry I missed your post!

The welcome amiibo villagers can be adopted! Just not the ones that come from amiibo figures ( w. Link, epona, medli, Ganon, squid sisters, felyne ) or the Sanrio villagers.

@Moonfish It's totally okay! ;u;
Omg I didn't realise that was the case, thank you for letting me know! ;u;
Definitely going to come back when I've got my town picked out! ^^

Added Lopez, Sheldon, Cesar, Wendy, Sprinkle, Mitzi, Deirdre, Aurora, Annalise, Lobo to available villagers :)

Hi I'm new here lol, would absolutely love kiki, I'll pay 100 for her lol she is my fave next to bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back