• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I adopt Kiki please? I'll be on in 2 hours time and I'll be on for quite some time. Thanks in advance =D

I'm going online now so just pm me when your good to go with this trade ill give you 40 tbt on here when I come to your town.

I'll add your FC in advance =D

Edit: I already have your FC from a while back XD also I won't be back for another 40 mins

Last edited:
You have Phoebe, I presume? If so I'd like to spend 50 TBT to obtain her.

I'm going online now so just pm me when your good to go with this trade ill give you 40 tbt on here when I come to your town.

I'll add your FC in advance =D

Edit: I already have your FC from a while back XD also I won't be back for another 40 mins

I'll move her in my town now :)

You have Phoebe, I presume? If so I'd like to spend 50 TBT to obtain her.

I do have her. I can have her ready in 5-10 minutes

Hi I'm very interested in buying Tia, she's a dreamie so how much would she be?

Hiya! I was wondering if I could possibly adopt Dobie? My only cranky villager Apollo randomly moved out and I need another one and Dobie is my second favourite! I don't know if the WA villagers have been tiered yet, so what price would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back