• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask a bitter apple (no clickbait im actually an apple)

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Welp. I see people doing these and I'm curious to see if anyone has any questions they want to ask me :) I'm pretty much open to anything so don't be shy, I don't bite!

Questions asked:
Favorite type of apple? Granny Smith/Honey Crisp
Hobbies? Nordic skiing and XC running
Do you like Pokemon? I loved them when I was little but I don't have that much of an interest in them anymore
Do you like Cookie? Yes! She's one of my starter villagers/dreamies and I honestly can say she's one of my favorite villagers
Favorite color? Blue!
Favorite vllager? Prince
Favorite TBTer? ThePennifer or p e p p e r
Favorite acnl flower? Pink rose
Did you recently spend or get rid of 1k tbt? Yes, I bought 3 sakura eggs
Red apples or green apples? Green
What are you most proud of yourself for? Running a half-marathon this spring as a 15 year old n.n
Do you like cake? Yes, ice cream cake and cheese cake
How/When were you introduced to AC? In 2006, ACCF, my dad was back from a business trip and he saw it in an airport and thought I would enjoy it.
How did you come up with your username? I honestly don't even know, it came to mind all of a sudden I guess
Do you listen to country music? Nope I detest it
What's your favorite pokemon? I don't play pokemon
Least favorite apple? Red delicious
Least favorite sanrio villager? Toby
Do you drink la coffee? yep! I have it every morning with my mom and we watch the news together before I go to school/or just every morning xD
reeee? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEE
What is your favorite kind of music? Indie Pop
what happened in life to make you such a bitter apple? Life happened man and now I'm bitter

Last edited:
Back