Marshal vs. Julian.

Marshal vs. Julian.

• Marshal.

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Julian.

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really love Julian, I've had him twice, I love his house and his starry theme, also he's a unicorn, but I mean, even if he was just a blue horse with a star theme I would still love him. Also both times I've had him he becomes my bestie faster than anyone, and he's kind of a flirt and I totally love it.

To be honest, I really like both Julian and Marshal.

Marshal- I like Marshal because he is really cute and he is really cool, he is also really nice to talk too aaaand his house is really nice, inside and out.

Julian- I like Julian because he is a blue unicorn and I love the colour blue, and I personally unicorns and he is so sassy.

I know this isn't a Marshal vs. Juilan because I said I like them both but yeah :)

I'm going to have to go with Julian. I got him as a card and only scanned him in to see what all the fuss was about, since I don't particularly have any goal to own him, and he parked his dang house right in the middle of my garden. >.< Despite that he's such a dweeb I've grown a little fond of him.

I'm just not a big fan of Marshal's appearance but I wish I could get him to give to my friend who adores his grumpy face.

I prefer Marshal. I've never been a big fan of the horse villagers. Julian's starry home theme is cool though.

When I bought AC in 2013 I didn't knew anything about that Tiers **** (Sorry..!) but I got Julian on my campside. I was a little kid and I just wanted that frickin Unicorn in my town! But I like smug villagers a lot. I have a natural town and because of that I think, that Marshal just fits better into my town. That's why I voted for Marshal, not bc of his popularity!

Gotta go with Marshal on this one. He's the best smug imo and I love all his dialogue when you speak to him. Once when he was visiting my house he told me he wanted to live with me lol he always acts like he likes you or something and I always find it cute/funny. Plus he's a tiny squirrel in a jean jacket, that's adorable!

Last edited:
I would say Marshal, he fits perfect with my town theme: modern. And his design is so average, I like it. I don't really like pastel villagers as much as modern villagers. And marshal's house is so cute with the hat and jacket stand, its like the 50s and 60s all over again!

It seems that the winner is... Marshal!

Thanks for vote everyone!

I've always liked Marshal, even before I joined the forums and knew how popular he was. I visited him in a friend's town at the time and I thought he was funny and cute.

Julian...idk man he gives me the creeps.

I like blue and everything, but out of the two I'd get Marshal. Out of all smug villagers, Kyle or Shep. :3
I never really bonded with Julian or Marshal!

I like both! But if I were to pick one, it's got to be Julian. His design is weirdly funny and I find it cool that there's a unicorn villager.

I see the poll is over, but it's no competition for me. The winner hands down is the magical unicorn, Julian!

Let's see, Anime Marshmallow Squirrel vs. Metrosexual unicorn. Both of them are to two friends of mine like how I am with Lolly. However, I have Marshal in my town, and like his design as a villager a bit more over Julian, so he's getting my vote, if the poll was sitll open.

I know it's a closed poll now, oops, but I definitely think that I prefer Marshal -
I prefer his design and I've never been bored of having him in my town, whereas when I had Julian, he got on my nerves after a while

I have never really understood the love for Marshal. Yes, hes a cute little white squirrel. But Julian's a unicorn! Come on people!

No, honestly. I do like them both. I've actually never had either in my town to this date. I wish the game would have made more unicorn themed villagers though. That would have been amazing!

Back