Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Red Tulip
White Pansy
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
So I haven't been on the forums in forever, but I also haven't played ACNL, for a long long time. I updated to the amino one, and I was wondering, because I found a lot of small and cute features they didn't mention but there may be more that I don't know so maybe we can share them here!

-I found that there are now two villagers that can be in a house (I walked in on Bruce and Skye and they were visiting I'm pretty sure thats new i've never seen it before)
-Secret storage room (Tom Nook)
-I forget what its called but it seems like maybe a new fish species was added?
-You can hang clothes on the wall like in HHD

Yeah that's it, let me know! ;; v ;;

There aren't any new fish, two visitors are also not new, hanging shirta on the qall are also not new, sorry haha.
But the camping place, the coupons and furniture are new things.

There aren't any new fish, two visitors are also not new, hanging shirta on the qall are also not new, sorry haha.

What!! I've never even seen two visitors in a house? :( oh well xD yeah the camping place is really cool. the amiibo furniture is pretty sweeet
(too bad i have the old 3ds)

Um, I'm pretty sure that the ability to hang shirts in the wall is new. That's why one of the first initiatives is always to hang a shirt on the wall: so you'll know it's possible.

Hanging shirts on the wall is actually a new feature. However, there are no new fish and the two visitor thing has been around forever.

my dreams have been shot xD
I've literally been playing since 2013 how haven't i noticed

Last edited:
*Villagers who have birthdays will now be visited by many different villagers now.
Stitches was visited by Marshal and Apple.
Most likely that their closest friends will be visiting.

You can purchase a amiibo reader for the figures and cards for your old 3DS. Right now most of the figures and some places have the cards on clearance for a good deal. Reddit poster got Amiibo pack for $1.

There has been a lot of things fixed in the game. Items can be placed on more tables now. The flat screen TV is one that can go on a table now. Best part is you can sit on the cushions.

Other small things... You can sit on rocks now. And when Harvey plays his tambourine you can dance next to the campfire. It's cute!

another new thing is if you see Harvey feeding birds and you talk to him, he'll give you an item that you hold like a tool, and you throw seeds for the birds to eat!! I love it!

even though it's not new, i swear it feels like the two villagers hanging out together thing is more likely to happen now. i think i had only ever seen it happen a few times throughout the 2+ years i played before the update, but after the update it's already happened more than i had experienced previously.

another new thing is if you see Harvey feeding birds and you talk to him, he'll give you an item that you hold like a tool, and you throw seeds for the birds to eat!! I love it!
That's cool i'll have to try!! cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

even though it's not new, i swear it feels like the two villagers hanging out together thing is more likely to happen now. i think i had only ever seen it happen a few times throughout the 2+ years i played before the update, but after the update it's already happened more than i had experienced previously.

Dude yeah same, now that i think about it, i might've seen it once lol, and i think maybe it'll happen more you know? Thanks for sharing!

I've seen this mentioned before, but I can't work out how to get the beans (or whatever) item. I keep talking to him during all hours and all kinds of weather.

Can you post the steps or a link to them please??

Last edited:
ALSO you can shake trees with one handed tools in your hand such as the net and the fishing rod so that's pretty convenient not having to remove the tool each time.

New things:

- Reese will now wave at you after you refurbish an item
- When it rains in the campground Harvey will have a green rain jacket and hat on and the items he's selling will be under a green tent

I've seen this mentioned before, but I can't work out how to get the beans (or whatever) item. I keep talking to him during all hours and all kinds of weather.

Can you post the steps or a link to them please??
also i actually coincidentally caught him doing it as i read your message, I'm here at the campground 12:50 pm thursday 3/9, sunny day, but i talked to him and he's only saying to watch where i stand, he didn't give me anything though

- - - Post Merge - - -

like idk if your relationship with harv develops and the more you talk the more like he will give it to you..? I'm not sure

Harvey gave the throwing beans to me after one day, in a new town. He was feeding the birds and I said "Hey Harv!"

On birthdays I've just seen the birthday-villager and one other villager. But once I visited Rosie and Stitches was there. I haven't played for a while, before the Amiibo-Update was released and I had a Shirt hanging on the wall, that can't be new..

Back