• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plot Resetting

Do you or have you used the method of plot resetting?

• Yes! All the time!

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • No never!

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • I have in the past!

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
For me personally it's just too much work T.T My job is high stress enough 50 hours a week (with another 15 in commute weekly). I don't want to over think my animal forest game. I path blocked off a few areas I don't want people moving into no matter what and left it at that. I did have a villager move into a spot I hated, but, since I decided to collect the cards of my dreamies I just booted him out and then back in a few days later XD.

Kudos to everyone with the patience though.

I've plot reset almost every house I've had. I'm very meticulous about my towns and I like having all my houses on the lower half of the map. As long as they're not placed over any hybrids and on the bottom of the map I don't reallt care where the houses are exactly.

For my first town, I never knew about plot resetting until very late so I put up temporary PWPs and hoped they'd go in a decent spot. If I had known about plot resetting from the start, I absolutely would have. In the end, the location of all my villager's homes worked out and I'm satisfied with it. I also like having everyone spread throughout the town.

For my second town, I plot reset all the time. I'm purposely having all my villagers bundled up together to form a little community and it looks very cute so far. I will admit trying to get a certain villager to ping me for PWPs is much more of a pain because they're all so close. I often sneak around.

As long as you're happy with your town, that's what matters. I love that both of my towns are very different from each other. :)

I'm not too picky on where my villagers decide to move. I only plot reset if there is a spot in my town that I really don't want a villager to move onto.

I used to but I now have all my dreamies so I don't need to anymore but I did plot reset for those I have now :)

Back