• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌐 Ask Me Anything at all. 🌐

What is your favorite thread here on this site? (I know, the Official Shrek Discussion Thread is tempting)

Why are corgis amazing?

MAH BOI FLARE

On a scale of 1-100 how great are the fantastic duo Wario and Waluigi? :rolleyes:

I just heard about a new Sonic game coming out sometime. Possibly this year. I saw Sonic in your sig, so are you hype for it? I kinda am. Haven't touched a sonic game in years, but this one lets you make your own character. Pretty cool imo. Every major sonic fans dream at some point.

I just heard about a new Sonic game coming out sometime. Possibly this year. I saw Sonic in your sig, so are you hype for it? I kinda am. Haven't touched a sonic game in years, but this one lets you make your own character. Pretty cool imo. Every major sonic fans dream at some point.
I'm pretty excited for the new game. :) (Chao or riot.)
I'm not really interested in the Create a Character thing, but it seems pretty good too.

What is your favorite kind of music?

What's your favorite sports team and why? Mine is Manchester City Football Club :)

Don't have any. :eek: (For both of you above.)

Last edited:
Back