Ruby
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (137) +
tumblr_inline_mljd9nC1Cb1roozkr.gif

Jinxie's Art Shop

Rules!
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif Only 1 / person!tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif Please be patient!tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif Don't copy the drawing!tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif Don't take credit for the drawing!tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif Villagers only! I can't draw animals (?~`;)tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif

Pricing!
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif It's PWYW, but please don't offer anything small - I work very hard on these!tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif

Screenshot_742.png Screenshot_743.png

Please check out my DA!

deviantart.gif

Reference:
Border Colour:
Extras:
Background:

Reference - Please add a URL or image file so I can draw off that. I cannot draw with just description!
Border Colour - The colour around the character as seen in examples. You can have nothing if you wish.
Extras - If you want anything added to the drawing. Please remember this is only bust up drawings!
Background - Either a transparent PNG background or a coloured background.
Colour - Please let me know what colour you want for each thing in a non-vague way. Colour codes appreciated!

Slots!

**Only 4 slots open for now!**
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif wearthesun - COMPLETE
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif amye.miller - Currently Sketching
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif ThatOneMarshalFangirl -Currently Sketching
tumblr_inline_mixvmprSPi1qz4rgp.gif Elegant Star123

DeviantArt Logo made by firstfear!

Last edited:
Ohhh I love your examples! Your style is adorable *____*

Reference: (x)
Border Colour: purple or red (whichever looks best)
Extras: I'd like her ponytail to be visible on the side :) and if possible, could I have a flower behind her?
Background: transparent

for 100tbt?

thank you ♥

Last edited:
Reference: http://sta.sh/21yvta9rj10u
Border Colour: Light pink
Extras: N/A
Background: White
Colour: As you can see from the refs, people have drawn her with many different shades of blonde hair. Lol. So I'm not too picky. Whatever shades go with your usual colour palette.

As for price, would 75TBT be okay? Thanks for considering! c:

Reference:
K9mtFME.jpg
(Her eyes are blue)

Border Colour: Light blue

Extras: When you said you can't draw animals, did that mean you can't draw animal villagers? If not, could you draw a tiny Marshal on her head?

Background: Transparent but maybe a big heart behind her?

Offer: 70 TBT

Last edited:
Accepted all - I am currently sketching them all then drawing them all to the preferences. Please give me time as I do have stuff going on in real life, and thank you for giving me the chance to draw you!

Not accepting any more as I would like to practice more on my current style and improve it for a while

tumblr_nago3uDmj31tbhv9ro1_100.gif

Back