• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is the instruction manual important?

Corrie

I hear the secrets that you keep...
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
You know that green book they gave you from the update? The instruction manual? Is it important to keep or can I sell it? I don't think I need it and I don't want it taking up a space in my drawers.

What have you guys done with it?

Cool. Didn't know it was orderable. Thanks!

Nope.
Simply takes you to ACNL's digital manual, which you can easily access any time via the Home Menu.
Gave it to Rowan because he asked for a piece of furniture.
Also, I didn't know the Instruction Manual was re-orderable. :eek:

Nope, you can use it as decorations if you want.

I sold mines.

Ahah I love how a lot of us gave them to villagers.. I gave mine away to Chief. He's onto us now.
I think it's a pretty cool looking "book" item but just I wish you could customise it :/ I hate that big white question mark

Ahah I love how a lot of us gave them to villagers.. I gave mine away to Chief. He's onto us now.
I think it's a pretty cool looking "book" item but just I wish you could customise it :/ I hate that big white question mark

The green colour is sooo ugly to me and doesn't match my room themes. D:

You know that green book they gave you from the update? The instruction manual? Is it important to keep or can I sell it? I don't think I need it and I don't want it taking up a space in my drawers.

What have you guys done with it?

Isn't that pretty uncomfortable?

I used mine in my second character's house as a normal book. I think it looks so cute with it's bookmarks.

I used my in the *Classroom set* in one of my rooms it looks nice. I am going to do two othet sets where this will look nice.

It's just somewhere there hiding inside my inventory/closet. I'll probably end up selling it soon (didn't realize before that they're orderable haha).

Back