• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This site is a lot better when an event is going on

throwback to when easter got delayed that one year because someone had an oatmeal accident

Events definitely bring more activity but I feel like the forum gets in a slump every now and again. Probably due to people's lives being busy. New Animal Crossing games also bring activity. But I feel like the forum isn't totally dead. It isn't amazingly active either but definitely has a steady flow of activity.

I just want to say I love how the main page shows this thread as "This site is a lot better...", making it sound very unsure of itself

The activity is like this for various reasons. One being the community has changed.

so does that explain the peculiar active member-to-guest ratio then? i don't ever really see more than 100 members online at once, so i was surprised to hear that that isn't always the case ;>

Last edited:
10/10 would agree.

Whenever an event happens people meet new friends and I honestly think it's an amazing way to bond with newer members, staff, or people you don't normally see! Also it's a great way to see peoples artwork and congratulate people on placing in the events that go on here!

I've never been in a site event in BTF, so I hope it's exciting as it sounds, I can't wait for that "cancelled easter event" coming up!

Please do not out our corporate sponsors like this, it was very hard to get Jer to wear a pancake suit.

ohhhhh.
well that finally explains the gazillion duplicative threads in Brewsters about pancakes versus waffles...

If the egg hunt is cancelled, then I should probably send my apples to hide eggs around the site so nobody can feel the disappointment of a cancelled event. Apples are better at Easter than Zipper is anyway.

Back