• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This site is a lot better when an event is going on

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
I like site events. Not just that we have special collectibles, but also contests and more public interaction with the staff.

Do you agree with me too? What do you guys like best about site events?

Just wait until our cancelled Easter event. You all are going to love it!

For sure, I think it gets a lot more active which is super fun, and usually I even come on during the not dead periods so I can do the challenges and stuff which gets me to see more of the people who are on when I am usually not, which is neat too! But yeah for sure, during an event is way better than when nothing is going on.

Events are great. I'm kind of worried that even with an event things will be dead, though.

there's a story here that i am unaware of and now i'm morbidly curious

I think she just meant she was the one that made the final puzzle in the Halloween event, which was really really hard to figure out.

Another thing I find fun is adding the silly apple tags in event announcement threads. Remember the last TBT Fair when we were waiting for the fair to begin? That's where it all started.

there IS an event going on, right now!!!

its my 2nd annual St. David's Day Giveaway event, with an art contest! it's on the TBT Marketplace Board.

you can win tbt, or a shiny peach collectible!!!

fruit-peach.png

I think she just meant she was the one that made the final puzzle in the Halloween event, which was really really hard to figure out.

Yep, this. I'm still waiting to be tied up and flogged by an angry mob of members...

Since I just joined I have never seen an event here before. I'm excited for when one comes up though!! :)

Since I just joined I have never seen an event here before. I'm excited for when one comes up though!! :)

You will enjoy these events. Since ACNL was released, we had:

Clash of the New Leaves (Summer 2013)
Halloween Story 2013
TBT Fair 2013
2014 Egg Hunt
TBT Beach Party
Halloween Event 2014 (where people get cursed for having dark candy)
TBT Fair 2014
2015 Egg Hunt
TBT Fire Festival
Bell Tree Spooktacular
Jingle's Jolly Jamboree
2016 Egg Hunt
TBT Fair 2016
The Woods Expedition
Advent Calendar 2016

Not only that, but some of the staff members (both current and retired) won contests in the top 3 before they became part of the site staff.

My favorite two events the whole time I was on TBT were the TBT Fair 2014 and TBT Fair 2016. Basically, there's no event better than the TBT Fair. I'm gonna say it again. Apples enjoy the fair.

Back