• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best Netflix series?

There's so many great things. I just love having a Doctor Who marathon or something like that xD

Orange Is the New Black and Making a Murderer are the only ones I've seen so I guess that makes OITNB my favourite. The last two seasons were a bit disappointing though :(

i actually also like bates motel if anyone has seen that?

i LOVE BATES MOTEL, i can't wait for new episodes but i was a little bit upset that they were branching off the psycho storyline.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stranger Things is definitely the best Netflix original series I've seen. I've also really wanted to watch Black Mirror but haven't gotten around to it. In terms of just Anything On Netflix, I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I've watched it and rewatched it, I just love it a lot, but I know it's not made by netflix.

Black Mirror's really ****ed up. But ya, I love Stranger Things,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drag Race??? Anyone?????? ;-; RuPaul is and always will be goals

Santa Clarita Diet was really great, but way too short! Can't wait for a second season!

Riverdale is pretty new, but I love it, because its based off the Archie comics. My favourite chow on there is the 100 and House, though

Back