Best Netflix series?

Lozzx

egg
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1364-5995-6010
Netflix has some great things to watch. Personally, I love Stranger Things, but what else is good? :)

i love stranger things too lol it's the only netflix series i've fully finished.
i also like santa clarita diet but i have to finish that

It's just too addicting! I've never seen that, I'll have to look. Oooh, but I have seen Orphan Black :3

Either Daredevil or Orange is the New Black. I'm not too fond of all the superhero/marvel things but Daredevil is just on point!

luke cage, its the only "super hero" type series that i actually really like

i really like stranger things and also luke cage, daredevil and jessica jones. think the marvel netflix series are better than mcu films ?? so im looking forward to iron fist and the punisher series. also stranger things s2

I really wanted to start watching black mirror and the oa. Think I shall now ^^

shameless is really popular right now but its really not that good at all i watched the first 2 seasons and stopped after that, the plot moves almost nowhere and the humor isnt for me OTL all the times you were supposedly gonna laugh i just sat there this is all imo btw

stranger things is definitely a good series it had me on the edge of my seat!! its really an awesome show but idk how theyre gonna make season 2, so much has happened im excited to see how they continue the story. the last scene pissed me off so much tho...(trying not to spoil but the last scene with will using the restroom).

i've only seen oitnb, stranger things, and knights of sidonia (does that even count?), so take my opinion with a grain of salt
but i like stranger things the most
sidonia was just kind of forgettable
oitnb was pretty okay. it had its moments but it got really preachy with its super regressive-left themes like "omg black people are so oppressed by the evil racist whites" or "christians are dumb lol". still gonna watch the new season tho

Honestly, I really hope they don't ruin stranger things. The first season was great and I think it should've just been left at that. I mean I can't wait to see season 2, but at the same time I don't want to see it turn to trash.

I like Stranger Things (nearly finished the first season) and Unfortunate Events. Can't wait for season 2 of both shows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, I really hope they don't ruin stranger things. The first season was great and I think it should've just been left at that. I mean I can't wait to see season 2, but at the same time I don't want to see it turn to trash.

Is it possible that season 2 will be a new story? Sort of like American Horror Story.

David Bowie's son Duncan recently announced a Netflix show about a futuristic, sci-fi Berlin. I'm really excited about it (partially because of Bowie's history in Berlin, which will no doubt lead to many references). Always love his stuff.

Stranger things
It is my favourite netflix series
I really, really love st ♡
The first season is not too short but also not too long and the plot and chatacters are amazing

Last edited:
Back