What book do you recommend?

PizzaTotinoBoy

I am...Pizza Totino's Boy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Title says it all! Got a book you want to share with everyone? Post it here!

Personally I recommend Ready Player One and, my favorite book of all time, The Catcher in The Rye. I'd like to see what books you guys recommend because man, I could go for a good book now, but nothing at all appeals to me. :p

Just finished reading The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath because I really enjoyed studying her poetry at school. I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for something, uh, depressing I guess.

the name of the wind by patrick rothfuss is Great. i love the series but the author is procrastinatung on the 3rd book so hard, he is doing Everything aside from writibg the darn book !!! ):

If you are into horror, Crawlers by John Shirley is pretty good.
Fantasy, The Witcher Series is really great too! I need to get back to that soon. Happy reading!

- Warrior Cats Series by Erin Hunter (Have been a fan ever since I was a little girl and like to keep up with the series)
- Before I fall by Lauren Oliver
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
- 13 Reasons Why (Forget the author of this book but it's a good read I promise)

- Warrior Cats Series by Erin Hunter (Have been a fan ever since I was a little girl and like to keep up with the series)
- Before I fall by Lauren Oliver
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
- 13 Reasons Why (Forget the author of this book but it's a good read I promise)

Ayy, someone else likes the Catcher in the Rye? That's my favorite book of all time! :p

I only have French books in mind and I doubt a translation would be as good, but let's say " The Swallower Swallowed"

Invisible Monsters.
Alamut was also interesting. Not the same genre though.

I loved Catcher in the Rye. Haven't read the other book you mentioned yet but I have it at home.

Last edited:
Honestly, I wrote a huge list that took me 45 minutes to write in another thread, so unless I find that, I can only recommend The Bunker Diary, The Shock of The Fall, Room and The Year of the Rat.

i've grown out of it but i used to love warrior cats, made my own OC's and everything

I remember my ex was really into it and wanted me to get into it myself, but I never really had a desire to. I have one of the books though.

two of my favorite science fiction books are the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and ready player one. they're both fantastic reads and i love them so much :D

i'm also in the middle of a book called the diary of an oxygen thief and thus far it's very interesting... it's quite an unusual book, partly because it was published by an anonymous author, and the protagonist is quite different from that of other books.

Oh boy, I have a fair few.
- The Maze Runner series (especially the main trilogy).
- The Hunger Games trilogy.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (I've nearly finished it).
- Pet Sematary (my favourite book of all time).
- The Dead Zone.
- The Harry Potter series.
- Revival (yet another Stephen King novel).

Yeah there's more but I can't think of any at the top of my head.

Oh boy, I have a fair few.
- The Maze Runner series (especially the main trilogy).
- The Hunger Games trilogy.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (I've nearly finished it).
- Pet Sematary (my favourite book of all time).
- The Dead Zone.
- The Harry Potter series.
- Revival (yet another Stephen King novel).

Yeah there's more but I can't think of any at the top of my head.

I love Harry Potter! Tried out The Maze Runner and the Hunger Games, I couldn't stand either of them. They're awfully overrated in my opinions...Not twilight levels but bad.

I think you all should try The Search for WondLa. It is one of my favorite books!

Also, I like The Chronicles of Narnia!

Back