Villager Popularity List {UPDATED - 1/5}

Most of my dreamies are on T1 and 2..... Its okay cause I have most of them which makes me happy! I currently have Marshal, Marina, Diana, Lucky and Zucker. Rosie, Tia and Wolfgang are T2. I do have one who is T5 and that is my adorable Cube.... I only need Merengue and Stitches to complete my dreamies....

Last edited:
Hi! I'd just like to say that i have had wayy more people interested in buying Fauna than Merengue!

Most of my dreamies are on T1 and 2..... Its okay cause I have most of them which makes me happy! I currently have Marshal, Marina, Diana, Lucky and Zucker. Rosie, Tia and Wolfgang are T2. I do have one who is T5 and that is my adorable Cube.... I only need Merengue and Stitches to complete my dreamies....

I love Cube too! Such an underrated villager :)

Guys I'm really sorry I haven't been updating this list much. :(
I have some personal issues to deal with currently... apologies for anyone waiting for updates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also since I probably gonna have a habit of this happening I'll just post this.

If anyone is interested in updating this list weekly please PM me about it! If not don't fret on simply making a new thread since these Lists aren't in any way official. It's simply only for Cyclers and Sellers to have a basis on what price to set the villager they have for offering.

Last edited:
Back