• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Popularity List {UPDATED - 1/5}

Thank you! :)

Np! :)

Bumping this.

Also as you can see on Pg. 1 an updated FAQ look, I finally was able to find a Photoshop Maker. ;~;
So expect a Picture List to be done soon.

Last edited:
Most of my dreamies are on T1 and 2..... Its okay cause I have most of them which makes me happy! I currently have Marshal, Marina, Diana, Lucky and Zucker. Rosie, Tia and Wolfgang are T2. I do have one who is T5 and that is my adorable Cube.... I only need Merengue and Stitches to complete my dreamies....

Last edited:
Hi! I'd just like to say that i have had wayy more people interested in buying Fauna than Merengue!

Most of my dreamies are on T1 and 2..... Its okay cause I have most of them which makes me happy! I currently have Marshal, Marina, Diana, Lucky and Zucker. Rosie, Tia and Wolfgang are T2. I do have one who is T5 and that is my adorable Cube.... I only need Merengue and Stitches to complete my dreamies....

I love Cube too! Such an underrated villager :)

I havent been on in a bit, good to see a new one, but noooooo spike is teir 6 more people needa love my bby ;-;

Guys I'm really sorry I haven't been updating this list much. :(
I have some personal issues to deal with currently... apologies for anyone waiting for updates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also since I probably gonna have a habit of this happening I'll just post this.

If anyone is interested in updating this list weekly please PM me about it! If not don't fret on simply making a new thread since these Lists aren't in any way official. It's simply only for Cyclers and Sellers to have a basis on what price to set the villager they have for offering.

Last edited:
Back