• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Games that ruins friendships

Games with Overcompetitive People.
Not sure what else....

Crash Bash and just about any Crash racing game, I get too competitive lol.

my buddies and I used to play He Man Basketball, where fouls were allowed, so that got heated sometimes.

but games that ruin friendships? that would be things like quarters, spin the bottle, truth or dare, strip poker, heck regular poker too if you playing for money!

They don't cause me to hate anyone, but my roommate gets REAL competitive with Uno. She'll save up all her "screw you!" cards and play them on you back-to-back. It's actually pretty funny.

Super Smash Bros... I got bored of it because my brother always wins. He doesn't act mean or anything, though.

It's volleyball for me, but mostly because I have terrible aim and end up hitting people in the head with the ball.

Mario Party gets pretty intense too.

Pokemon battles and playing magic the gathering with my brother used to ALWAYS start fights when we were younger. I had more experience playing both and I was always too prideful to let him win and he'd get so mad when he lost. After dealing with that for a while my mom just decided we couldn't play games together xD

Borderlands 2. I kept dying or getting stuck, and my friend (who was super interested in getting me into the story side of the game) was getting quite frustrated, especially since when you die you have to be saved within a certain amount of time.

Competitive people are the most fun people to play with imo, yeah they'll get salty, but they'll get over it and we can just laugh about it. Pok?mon can be infuriating to whoever gets a real bad run of luck with RNG.

Mario Kart. Period. I have endless amount of moments where I've sworn at the top of my lungs over losing to my mates. Needless to say, they were never pleased. And that's why I now have no friends.

Any multiplayer mario game and monopoly.

Monopoly will make your family and friends hate you.

Spelunky is pretty brutal, considering that one of my friends always likes to mess up everyone else when their a ghost.

Animal jam: NOTE: people will do LITERALLY ANYTHING for the item Spiked Collar

the card game, mafia. a game where you can lie and deceive all of your friends just to win which could end really badly with all the arguments!

Risk is sure to make you some enemies.

Back