Zelda Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [USE SPOILER TAGS!]

lmao the reward for collecting all 900 korok seeds is hilarious

also is anyone else in love with the Molduga phase 2 music

I love the Molduga music. I'm glad they used it in the trailer for the DLC, haha.

Hebra isn't too terrible once one gets used to how it works, though it is a bit bleak for my taste. I start to miss color.

I have, at some point, missed three Korok seeds.

I hope the Korok Mask actually works at some sort of a distance, because having to remap the entire thing is gonna be horrible.

ive finished all the main quests but im playing side quests and going to shrines now lol

i unlocked the entire map pretty quickly but i didn't explore the areas very well so now when i've gone through all of them again there were like three stables and a village i didnt know existed ...

LMAO @ the Tarrey Town quest

That Gerudo woman could've done so much better :rolleyes:
It was a really fun sidequest though, perhaps my favorite one. Also loved getting my own house, and being able to store/display some weapons
It looks reeeally cool if you display the great flameblade, thunderblade, and frostblade because they all light up at the same time and just aesthetic

edit: also wtf some of yall planning to collect all 900 koroks
do you realize what the reward is

Last edited:
I'm trying to find the Korok mask, but the hint for it is evil. It is easier to find actual Koroks lol. It is cool that there are side quests for the dlc items. It makes it more fun than just getting them. Also, I didn't even know there was a teleport item in the dlc update. And they put it in my favorite guardian hangout in the game. That is going to be fun to get later. I also haven't tried hard mode yet, but that should be funny too.

Has anyone tried the Master Sword trial? I was wondering how long it was.

Has anyone tried the Master Sword trial? I was wondering how long it was.

I've finished them on my normal mode file. There are 45 floors in all but they're divided into three separate challenges (beginner, middle, final) so you can save after you've finished each of them. That way, you don't have to start over to beginner when you die, say, in the final floors lol. If you die in the final, you'll start in the beginning of the final trial. There are "restrooms" every five or so floors where you can open chests, cook health/food buffs and snatch fairies without the threat of enemies attacking you. Good luck! You'd be fine if you know or really good at parrying.

I've finished them on my normal mode file. There are 45 floors in all but they're divided into three separate challenges (beginner, middle, final) so you can save after you've finished each of them. That way, you don't have to start over to beginner when you die, say, in the final floors lol. If you die in the final, you'll start in the beginning of the final trial. There are "restrooms" every five or so floors where you can open chests, cook health/food buffs and snatch fairies without the threat of enemies attacking you. Good luck! You'd be fine if you know or really good at parrying.
Oh good, my brother lost before one of the save points and I was worried the whole thing was going to be like that. Wow, there are a lot of rooms in that trial. I'll try it later, but now I am trying to find the new items. They are surprisingly hard to find even when I think the hint is obvious. I was going to finally attack Ganon, but these side quests have distracted me again. Poor Zelda.

I haven't played it that much but I am enjoying it so far! The first thing I found was the korok mask and it's already helped me find 2 koroks in areas I frequent. I can only imagine what it will do when I wear it consistently. I scoured all over where majora's mask is supposed to be but can't find it for the life of me.

I made it to about the 4th level of the trials in normal mode before I died. I'm going to try it again tonight. and I haven't even touched master mode yet! Like I said I just haven't had a ton of time to play it.

i finished the middle trials! whew, the first levels imo were the hardest.(except for som of those ones in the dark. I started the hardest ones just to see and died on the 4th level. It doesn't seem too crazy difficult... YET

New information for dlc pack 2! Minor spoilers for the end game. looks exciting!

You guys oh man I got my switch a couple of weeks ago for pretty much the sole purpose of playing this game and it did not disappoint. Ocarina has been my favorite Zelda game up until this one, I'm just amazed about how much more has been added map/challenge/quest wise. Had to send my switch in to get repaired due to a manufacturer's defect, but I'm excited to play some more when I get it back :)

actual footage of me, shooting the lynel with an ancient arrow

actual footage of me, shooting the lynel with an ancient arrow
There would be a Lynel. Tell me it's not gold. I only beat the beginning trials. And I wasted almost all of my arrows on the Hinox because I was too afraid of dying on the last floor.

There would be a Lynel. Tell me it's not gold. I only beat the beginning trials. And I wasted almost all of my arrows on the Hinox because I was too afraid of dying on the last floor.

there are actually two... a blue one and I believe a white one. But you don't actually have to fight either if you're savvy with your ancient arrows. :p

Last edited:
so I just loaded master mode for the first time after getting all the DLC items and I had no idea that it forces you to make a new file/game save in order to play in master. is there any way I can just turn master mode on in my original save? It does sound like a fun idea to start from scratch, but not tryna go through all the shrines/koroks again lmao

I haven't played the game in about 2 months and I haven't beat it yet I just stopped playing. I'm almost done though I just need 3 more shrines I think and 1 more side quest and a couple more pieces of clothing to upgrade and I'm not even close with the korok seeds. But yeah I've just been playing other games but I'm hoping to get back into it soon. I also need to buy the DLC.

so I just loaded master mode for the first time after getting all the DLC items and I had no idea that it forces you to make a new file/game save in order to play in master. is there any way I can just turn master mode on in my original save? It does sound like a fun idea to start from scratch, but not tryna go through all the shrines/koroks again lmao

im pretty sure theres no way to play master mode without starting again from scratch

Back