• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Zelda Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [USE SPOILER TAGS!]

WHEN THE **** IS TONIGHT NINTENDO

I'm just waiting for the DLC.
If it gets delayed on Wii U, Imma be so angry.

I have the DLC, but I haven't advanced far enough to use it yet. Ugh.

So, beat the DLC earlier, I liked it but at the same time I'm a little disappointed with it.

The new temple is fun, being able to fight one of those shrine monks to some funky music was cool, you get a goddamn motorcycle and most importantly they gave more information on the four champions, though it would've been nice if there was a little more than a diary and a cutscene thats like a couple minutes long.

I think it would've helped if they added a new area so you're not just treading familiar spots (Or familiar bosses, for that matter). Definitely could've benefited from some more sidequests as well.

Overall though, it was nice having a reason to jump back into botw since I finished just about everything in the main game. My expectations were probably a little too high but it still left a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
I played it for a couple hours today! I haven't even touched the new dungeon, i spent all my time tracking down armor.
The xenoblade one is my fave! But I'm a little stumped on some of the ganon ones.

I finally bought BotW yesterday (for $30 CDN woohoo!) but I don't get to play it for a week because I have a bunch of final projects for school :c

Ugh! I'll have really sucky internet for the weekend so I won't be able to download the rather big dlc. T-T Can't wait to get my hands on it though, I've been wanting a reason to get back into the game.

(For the record you guys are gonna want to visit your house after you beat the DLC)

Awesome! I didn't know when the new dlc was coming. Looks like I will be playing some Breath of the Wild later. :)

Also this is only making want to cosplay the new Zelda even more. It's so pretty! <3
The-Champions-Ballad-Zelda-2-1024x576.jpg

Back