Zelda Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [USE SPOILER TAGS!]

So, beat the DLC earlier, I liked it but at the same time I'm a little disappointed with it.

The new temple is fun, being able to fight one of those shrine monks to some funky music was cool, you get a goddamn motorcycle and most importantly they gave more information on the four champions, though it would've been nice if there was a little more than a diary and a cutscene thats like a couple minutes long.

I think it would've helped if they added a new area so you're not just treading familiar spots (Or familiar bosses, for that matter). Definitely could've benefited from some more sidequests as well.

Overall though, it was nice having a reason to jump back into botw since I finished just about everything in the main game. My expectations were probably a little too high but it still left a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
I played it for a couple hours today! I haven't even touched the new dungeon, i spent all my time tracking down armor.
The xenoblade one is my fave! But I'm a little stumped on some of the ganon ones.

I finally bought BotW yesterday (for $30 CDN woohoo!) but I don't get to play it for a week because I have a bunch of final projects for school :c

Ugh! I'll have really sucky internet for the weekend so I won't be able to download the rather big dlc. T-T Can't wait to get my hands on it though, I've been wanting a reason to get back into the game.

(For the record you guys are gonna want to visit your house after you beat the DLC)

Awesome! I didn't know when the new dlc was coming. Looks like I will be playing some Breath of the Wild later. :)

Also this is only making want to cosplay the new Zelda even more. It's so pretty! <3
The-Champions-Ballad-Zelda-2-1024x576.jpg

Back