Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8429-9352-5502
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (84) +
I've been doing some drawings for people of their mayors and I was wondering what it feels like to receive a drawing of your mayor ;o can some of you perhaps draw my mayor? I'm willing to pay tbt/igb

Description
She's lightskinned with black eyes, her hair is pink and in a ponytail with a full fringe wearing Celestes bow! Shes wearing Madoka's dress from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Shes very shy and sweet (っ˘ω˘ς )

Picture of my mayor
photo.JPG

Last edited:
Do you have any photos of the mayor? It's just... Oh god, I'd hate if I butchered what she looked like if I were to draw her (I'd be totally willing to for 5 TBT). XD

Do you have any photos of the mayor? It's just... Oh god, I'd hate if I butchered what she looked like if I were to draw her (I'd be totally willing to for 5 TBT). XD

sorry, I don't ;-;

having a clear ref is probably the biggest thing all artist want, unless they specificity cater to making oc's based on descriptions

having a clear ref is probably the biggest thing all artist want, unless they specificity cater to making oc's based on descriptions

but like everything is described xd the rest they can fill in or make it how ever they want

but like everything is described xd the rest they can fill in or make it how ever they want

I meant in a general sense. People tend to be uh, whats the world i'm looking for, " Efficient" if that makes sense. People need something to interest them, to pull them in, they usually have key features they look for when clicking on something, and if they dont see them they dont bother to continue. So for example, I saw your thread, didnt see any refs, and didnt even want to bother to read. I did read the first sentence, saw the word description and was like, no thanks. I'm just saying thats how we work we all do it.

I meant in a general sense. People tend to be uh, whats the world i'm looking for, " Efficient" if that makes sense. People need something to interest them, to pull them in, they usually have key features they look for when clicking on something, and if they dont see them they dont bother to continue. So for example, I saw your thread, didnt see any refs, and didnt even want to bother to read. I did read the first sentence, saw the word description and was like, no thanks. I'm just saying thats how we work we all do it.

um alright love you don't 'av to be so ****in' rude, I'll add a pic, jeez

Last edited:
Back