• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Lots of bush starts!

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (321) +
I need to restock my bushes :)

Nothing for now!

Please name your price in TBT! Pick up only. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I've got a bunch I'm trying to get rid of.

I have 10 pink azaleas, 23 pink hydr, & 21 blue hydr for 2 TBT each. Let me know if you're interested. :)

I've got a bunch I'm trying to get rid of.

I have 10 pink azaleas, 23 pink hydr, & 21 blue hydr for 2 TBT each. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Hey! I'll take 10 pink azalea, 20 pink hydrangea, and 20 blue hydrangea please! So that's 100 tbt :)

Hey! I'll take 10 pink azalea, 20 pink hydrangea, and 20 blue hydrangea please! So that's 100 tbt :)

Sounds good! I ca deliver them to ya. :D Let me know when you're ready for me to come by. ^^

Gates are open ^_^ Come whenever you're ready! When you get here, just follow me to the place where you can drop them :) Thanks!

Will do, on my way! :D

Oops! Just realised I miscalculated! I only need 10 pink hydrangea >.< Will that be alright if I reduce the order? Sorry!

Yep, that's fine. XD Thanks for buying and have a good night! :D

I have :
5 pink-hydrangea starts
10 blue-hydrangea starts
15 holly starts
15 sweet-olive starts

I usually sell start for 2 tbt each, and give 10% for order over 50tbt. So the total is going to be 80 tbt, is it okay with you?

Back