• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Lots of bush starts!

That sounds great! I'll let you know when my gates are open ^_^ Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Just let me know when you've added me so I can open my gates :) Thank you!!

alright i added you... i only have 8 y hibiscus though :| thought i could find more on the island but harder than i expected. i can do everything i have now for 20 TBT and i'll see if you still need the other 2 when i find em later.

alright i added you... i only have 8 y hibiscus though :| thought i could find more on the island but harder than i expected. i can do everything i have now for 20 TBT and i'll see if you still need the other 2 when i find em later.

Oh that's perfectly alright thanks :) My gates are open, whenever you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh excuse the mess btw! My town is under heavy construction lol. Just follow me to a spot with space for you to put stuff down :)

Hi, I have
Pink azalea x5
White azalea x10
Pink hydragenea x15
Blue hydragenea x10
Holly x10
Sweet olive x10

I charge 2tbt per start so this would be 120 TBT. If this is okay with you I will need a few minutes to organize and I'll be able to deliver :)

Edit - found another blue hydragenea lol

Last edited:
Hi, I have
Pink azalea x5
White azalea x10
Pink hydragenea x15
Blue hydragenea x10
Holly x10
Sweet olive x10

I charge 2tbt per start so this would be 120 TBT. If this is okay with you I will need a few minutes to organize and I'll be able to deliver :)

Edit - found another blue hydragenea lol

Sounds good! Thank you :) I need to make some room in my town too lol. Just let me know when you're ready ^_^

Back