Buying Lots of bush starts!

That sounds great! I'll let you know when my gates are open ^_^ Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Just let me know when you've added me so I can open my gates :) Thank you!!

alright i added you... i only have 8 y hibiscus though :| thought i could find more on the island but harder than i expected. i can do everything i have now for 20 TBT and i'll see if you still need the other 2 when i find em later.

alright i added you... i only have 8 y hibiscus though :| thought i could find more on the island but harder than i expected. i can do everything i have now for 20 TBT and i'll see if you still need the other 2 when i find em later.

Oh that's perfectly alright thanks :) My gates are open, whenever you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh excuse the mess btw! My town is under heavy construction lol. Just follow me to a spot with space for you to put stuff down :)

Hi, I have
Pink azalea x5
White azalea x10
Pink hydragenea x15
Blue hydragenea x10
Holly x10
Sweet olive x10

I charge 2tbt per start so this would be 120 TBT. If this is okay with you I will need a few minutes to organize and I'll be able to deliver :)

Edit - found another blue hydragenea lol

Last edited:
Hi, I have
Pink azalea x5
White azalea x10
Pink hydragenea x15
Blue hydragenea x10
Holly x10
Sweet olive x10

I charge 2tbt per start so this would be 120 TBT. If this is okay with you I will need a few minutes to organize and I'll be able to deliver :)

Edit - found another blue hydragenea lol

Sounds good! Thank you :) I need to make some room in my town too lol. Just let me know when you're ready ^_^

Back