• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Placing my police station?

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I just want to apologise about the amount of threads I've been making lately asking for placement advice, if you can't tell this is my first time playing acnl XD I hope it's not bothering anyone.
IMG_1528.JPG
So the yellow dots are where I was thinking of placing it, and the black x's are areas that I don't want to build it.
The area on the left I liked because it's at the side of one of my main paths that will eventually lead up to a park area (the villagers house nearby won't be permanent), and the area on the right I liked because it was close to where my villagers live and is next to the cafe, but to be honest I don't know how keen I am on either of the spots.
Can anyone offer any ideas? :) thank you!

Last edited:
Yes, the one next to the cafe. I just put one up in my new town. It took me three days to finally build it where I wanted. It's kind of scary, because you can't tear it down, but it looks great. It's nice to get some feedback on where to place the permantent ones. I'm sure yours will look nice in either spot.

Thank you for all the advice guys! I feel much more confident about placing it next to the cafe now. Haha, it is kind of scary when you cant demolish it ��

Last edited:
Back