• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Closed ~ Please See New Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you draw my mayor in the manga style? I don't have a picture but I'll describe her!

She's lightskinned with black eyes, pink hair in a ponytail with a full fringe wearing Celestes bow! She's wearing Madoka's dress from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica with white bobby socks and pink shoes! She's very sweet and shy. Is 20TBT too low or too high? x

I'd like two of my characters together if possible? [x] and [x]. If you can't draw Alex's wolf form then his human form is fine too. I'd like them to be in the woods somewhere, maybe relaxing under a tree. Pose is up to you though.

I'll offer 700 TBT. c:

hi! I would love if possible you could draw my mayor and her brother? here are there links http://imgur.com/a/6IEGz (and) http://imgur.com/a/7dkyp and like they are in a forest area and possibly my mayor is writing in a book by a tree with her brother looking over her? I can offer 70,000,000 igb,20tbt,and a tasty cake if anything c: (sorry the quality of the pictures aren't the best >.< I'll have to work on that)

I can offer 400tbt for a Ghibli style drawing of these two, Cruella and Darius. I would like Darius to be in one of his new outfits and the setting can be either in New York City or in a Fashion type environment (as Cruella owns a Fashion Empire and Darius works with her).

hey!! Your art is breathtaking!
I'm super interested. I'd really love a portrait of my character here - x
I realize your realistic portraits must take a long time, but I would definitely offer quite a bit for a comission.

I could offer 1.4k tbt, however many pokemon you want, IGB, and rare acnl items.

Last edited:

Ooohh I love your portraits and the bg piece!
I would love to ask for a portrait but I don't have a photo reference so it'll probably be hard to work off with haha;; Instead, would it be possible to ask for a bg heavy piece? ' v '
What I have in mind is something like the one you showed, but maybe a more refined silhouette of my characters somewhere in the picture - would that be alright?

I'll leave these two ideas here for your consideration:

Reference : http://toyhou.se/291124.linden
Linden is a human version of a gijinka and wanders in a forest looking for sunny spots to spend his afternoon reading. He's a gentle brotherly figure, always talks in a polite manner and feels a bit distant. He likes the rain a lot (and water sounds generally, really) and can often be found running around the forest with his transparent umbrella, enjoying the calm ambience of raindrops falling on his umbrella. (Might be worth reading the link for more info)
He's gone through a heartbreak and is still on the process of recovering from it, so generally speaking, he has a bittersweet aura around him ' v '
My idea for the bg piece would be either him reading under a tree / strolling in the rain. Ofc, these are just suggestions!

Reference : http://toyhou.se/10635.zeke
Zeke is a high school student (or secondary school) who is cheeky, flirtatious, and probably someone who you'd call that has a narcissist streak. He beats bad guys with blue flames that he can control. His world is a bit modern sci-fi ish, with holograms and tall buildings... something with too many glass windows / white probably! I don't really have a particular vision/image for this one so you can go wild ^__~
My idea for this one is him maybe sitting on the curb on a street, or just randomly standing in the middle of the city (another idea is something like this maybe?) - again, these are just ideas that I randomly came up with, feel free to ignore!

My offer is 2.5k tbt for either idea ' v '
Thank you so much for your consideration!

Hey everyone, I'm just sending out PM's now, all of the above requests will be fulfilled. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you draw my mayor in the manga style? I don't have a picture but I'll describe her!

She's lightskinned with black eyes, pink hair in a ponytail with a full fringe wearing Celestes bow! She's wearing Madoka's dress from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica with white bobby socks and pink shoes! She's very sweet and shy. Is 20TBT too low or too high? x

I'll happily do this for free since its a smaller project, just keep in mind it will take a little time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I would love if possible you could draw my mayor and her brother? here are there links http://imgur.com/a/6IEGz (and) http://imgur.com/a/7dkyp and like they are in a forest area and possibly my mayor is writing in a book by a tree with her brother looking over her? I can offer 70,000,000 igb,20tbt,and a tasty cake if anything c: (sorry the quality of the pictures aren't the best >.< I'll have to work on that)

Again, this is a less detailed picture, so I'm happy to do it free of charge, just keep in mind that I will go down the list of paid ones first. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooohh I love your portraits and the bg piece!
I would love to ask for a portrait but I don't have a photo reference so it'll probably be hard to work off with haha;; Instead, would it be possible to ask for a bg heavy piece? ' v '
What I have in mind is something like the one you showed, but maybe a more refined silhouette of my characters somewhere in the picture - would that be alright?

I'll leave these two ideas here for your consideration:

Reference : http://toyhou.se/291124.linden
Linden is a human version of a gijinka and wanders in a forest looking for sunny spots to spend his afternoon reading. He's a gentle brotherly figure, always talks in a polite manner and feels a bit distant. He likes the rain a lot (and water sounds generally, really) and can often be found running around the forest with his transparent umbrella, enjoying the calm ambience of raindrops falling on his umbrella. (Might be worth reading the link for more info)
He's gone through a heartbreak and is still on the process of recovering from it, so generally speaking, he has a bittersweet aura around him ' v '
My idea for the bg piece would be either him reading under a tree / strolling in the rain. Ofc, these are just suggestions!

Reference : http://toyhou.se/10635.zeke
Zeke is a high school student (or secondary school) who is cheeky, flirtatious, and probably someone who you'd call that has a narcissist streak. He beats bad guys with blue flames that he can control. His world is a bit modern sci-fi ish, with holograms and tall buildings... something with too many glass windows / white probably! I don't really have a particular vision/image for this one so you can go wild ^__~
My idea for this one is him maybe sitting on the curb on a street, or just randomly standing in the middle of the city (another idea is something like this maybe?) - again, these are just ideas that I randomly came up with, feel free to ignore!

My offer is 2.5k tbt for either idea ' v '
Thank you so much for your consideration!

I love both of your ideas! I sent you a PM with an offer to do both, I look forward to it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently Comissions are filled, however feel free to leave requests and as time progresses I will send out PMs

Hi! Not to be rude but could you provide a timetable/proof for some of these artworks? The styles and level seem to stack drastically and erratically, and I just want to confirm it's all yours!

Last edited:
Hi! Not to be rude but could you provide a timetable/proof for some of these artworks? The styles and level seem to stack drastically and erratically, and I just want to confirm it's all yours!

Sure as most of these are self portraits and its easy enough to find a picture of me I will link you first to my IMDB. Most of the style variances and levels, are mostly me exploring for short sketches into styles I am fond of. I am traditionally trained, and more familiar with the lightning and variances that come with a more realistic drawing, but I still have a fondness for cartooning.

I'd say the top pictures are recent as of 2015/2016 the ghibli ones are 10-15 minute sketches that I did oh late last year for the heck of it after receiving the miyazaki collection as a gift, The Rick & Morty one again a quick one done for a redditor who had funnily suggested that they are avengers characters, and the small one with my dachshund, was made for my twitch back in 2014/late 2013.

Most of these could also be found on my facebook, which if need be I am happy to supply in PM's.

Its my job to copy styles and learn them so I tend to be a bit sporadic. Thanks for your question and hope this helps!

Last edited:
Just posting to say that your stuff is wonderful, especially the really detailed examples shown!

I'd post something, but like, I have no OC's to work with and I'm not a man of simplicity either when it comes to fan art, also along the fact others will generally be able to offer a LOT more than I can.

Hope you have fun with what you're currently working on!

Last edited:
These are really really gorgeous, do you do the scenery, like the backdrop to the first ghibli? I've been looking for someone to do a couples picture with a detailed "futuristic/spacey" kind of backdrop for a story I'm working on, but I don't really have references so much as descriptions. Please let me know! I'd bid probably 500tbt plus tip depending on the outcome. <3

Hey to everyone in this thread I have been working on comissions as I am expecting a child and had a lot happen including a cross country move. :) Please be on the lookout this week for finished works.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing this thread out since I have a new shop

Sure as most of these are self portraits and its easy enough to find a picture of me I will link you first to my IMDB. Most of the style variances and levels, are mostly me exploring for short sketches into styles I am fond of. I am traditionally trained, and more familiar with the lightning and variances that come with a more realistic drawing, but I still have a fondness for cartooning.

I'd say the top pictures are recent as of 2015/2016 the ghibli ones are 10-15 minute sketches that I did oh late last year for the heck of it after receiving the miyazaki collection as a gift, The Rick & Morty one again a quick one done for a redditor who had funnily suggested that they are avengers characters, and the small one with my dachshund, was made for my twitch back in 2014/late 2013.

Most of these could also be found on my facebook, which if need be I am happy to supply in PM's.

Its my job to copy styles and learn them so I tend to be a bit sporadic. Thanks for your question and hope this helps!

The IMDB is blank and there is nothing to prove this is you aside from the fact you also go by the name Taylor. If anyone got this user's facebook linked to them, please report them there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back