• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My SANRIO CARDS have finally arrived but I can't use them!! HELP!!!

OoMayorSummeroO

beautiful disaster
Bells
Hello everyone!!!!!

I won an eBay auction and got all 6 Sanrio cards for $13! I was BEYOND excited cause of the obvious (all the stuff is sooooooooo cute!!!) and because I've been a serious Sanrio lover since I was born in 1984!

Anyways I can't seem to use them!!!!! I go to see Harvey and turn the wifi on and it never works!!! He's a Keats claiming that the "central doohickey" thing is off and blah blah blah....

HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! What do I do?!?! How can I fix this?!?

Don't you go to Wisp and scan them in like regular cards?

Open wisp by talking to the lamp, and choose 'come play;' at the top. Good luck it is so much fun x

Last edited:
I'm an ass!!!' Thank you EVERYONE, Wisp oh so kindly handled the situation and Chai is now in my RV park!! Thank you guys!

Ahhhhhhhhh you're so lucky! I hope to eventually buy the 6 pack off of amazon in the future that way I can have Chai, Etoile, Chelsea, and Marty in my town since I'm going for a cutesy theme (Along with, Cookie, Marshal, Marina, Stitches, Meringue, and Maple)

Grata on the sanrio cards, i recently got mine as well

Back